Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

True I never said it would be easy, what would most likely happen in that situation is them, being unwantingly fused. Unless Symphony the Chaos could undo that…

You seem to think that Symphony would get close enough to attack

I saying an “if”, meaning very unlikely.

Name: Coron
Titles: Dealer of Death, Traitor Spirit
Species: Kaiko
Appearance: Slightly taller than Runa, with red where Runa has green, along with a tail tipped with three spikes, one much longer that the others. He wears a red and gunmetal Umarak mask, with short front facing horns where Runa has back facing. Has gunmetal skull villian armor on his lower legs, shredded part facing his knees, and on his upper arms, shredded part facing his elbows. Other than this, he looks just like Runa.
Weapons: Armblades, his Book of Deals.
Powers/Abilities: energy manipulation, flight, shadowstep, regeneration, Book of Deals (when he makes a deal with it and the other person signs there name in the book, he trades their wish, with little restriction, for their soul,) “True Form”(glows a bright red and is powered up much more than usual, but has little control.), is the only Kaiko that can be seen by Chlodeans and Pukaha, can disguise himself in nearly any form.
Weaknesses: Gets angry when his losses are brought up, hates Runa with a fiery passion, which can be used against him, and the crystal weak spot as in Runa.
Personality: Usually patient, cold, almost constantly angry. A very clever person, and uses this for his own personal gain.
Bio: Coron from a different dimension, one where he wasn’t killed by Runa, but instead escaped to fight another day. He attempted a coup over Necronis, the current ‘Death’ in Runa’s universe.

1 Like

crud…um does that include unknown energies?

1 Like

Only his own, like what Runa does.

ok…thew
@Runa I never really thought of that as a power… in my case with Symphony the Chaos.

As in how Runa creates the orbs of energy to fling at things, and cam make all sorts of other shapes as well and control where and how they go? I always considered it a power in that sense.

Alright, that makes sense.

@Omega_Tahu Is right. Even if I said about Manticon before, he was never approved. Here is he and that voice:
Name: Manticon
Titles: God of War
Species: Unknown
Appearance: Furno XL but bulkier, with black and dark red armor, a lighting sword and a double blaster. Some green accents here and there.
Weapons: Lighting sword, double blaster
Power/Abilities: He is very good at fighting, he rarely losses.
Weaknesses: If the opponent can make contact with Vladin (his mind being still active) then Manticon will return to his Toa form.
Personality: Arrogant, rude sometimes.
Bio: Too long to write it down, but long story short, he is Vladin’s alter ego.

Name: Celestia
Titles: none
Species: Kirlion
Appearance: none (she dosn’t use her physical form)
Weapons: none
Powers: Telepathy (Vengeance’s horns are one of the only weapons that can stop her)
Weaknesses: If Rena dies, she dies too
Personality: Calm, a little arrogant some times.
Bio: Once Rena was killed by another Kirlion. At that time, the two were friends, so Celestia sacrificed her physical form and her freedom to revive her. This is why Rena has the Deadpool like healing factor.

lol

That won’t fly. You can’t say your character never loses, because that is super unrealistic. Not to mention that basically any toa can beat him with the powers he has.

I mean, that’s also really specific and not really true. We have OoMN agents with mental shielding that blocks all psychic attacks or effects.

Wait… I’ll edit that.

Accepted.

1 Like

Name: Darkseid
Titles: “The Mad Vestal”
Species: Vestal
Appearance:

Weapons: The Infinity Gauntlet
Powers/Abilities: Demonstrating enormous superhuman strength, speed, stamina, immortality and invulnerability among other qualities, Darkseid can absorb and project vast quantities of energy, and is capable of telekinesis and telepathy.
Weaknesses: All tho his a god amoung us. His arrogance can be his greatest enemy. And only a Vestal can defeat him…
Personality: Sometimes arrogant. Full of himself. And when he sets one goal he wont stop at nothing to succeed.

Bio :2 millions ago before Krios attacked the Outriders. Darkseid was born. Darkseid is not a Vestal but his close to it. His a proto Vestal which is not the full evolved Vestal form. The planet which he was born is. Titanos. Which is inhabited by Vestals but Darkseid was born otherwise, because his Father is a Vestal but his mother is a Celestial. Giving him a similar power like a Vestal.

His planet Titanos is overpopulated, and it could bring them to extinction, so Darkseid decided to wipe half of the population on Titanos. Giving him the nickname “Darkseid The Mad Vestal”.

His Father exiled Darkseid. Which this enraged him very. He swore to himself and his Father that he will come back and will destroy everyone on Titanos. Which he did. In his exile Darkseid
´s power grown since he left Titanos. Matching Krios level. Which Krios is very afraid of.
In Darkseid exile he explored the Universe and its secretes. Discovering six individualities stones. Darkseid´s goal is too wipe out half of the universe. Balancing it. So that no one will have to suffer like his planet and people did on Titanos.

3 Likes

Okay, this is way to powerful. Even one of the infinity stones or an equivalent would be a little too much, as I denied for a character before.

This is also too powerful. Part of the fun of RPing(and writing in general, really) is the idea that yes; your character can die(However unlikely it is, it is always a possibility). Without death, there is no stakes, so your character would have no real reason to try anything.

And this makes it so that none of our characters can really do anything to him, making it a sort of godmodding problem, sort of like a “My character is the best and no one can defeat him ‘cuz I say’ sort of thing(I personally don’t think this is what you were trying to do, but to some stuff like this can come off that way.)”

So I have to deny this one, unfortunately.

1 Like

Oh, Kore’ll have fun with this one.

Also, @Runa, just think of what happened to Vladin’s when he was brought here.

It also really helps Kore literally probably can’t be affected by most of what this does.

Secondary, which definiton of immortality are you using? The standard ‘I cannot die from anything’ one or the one of ‘I cannot die from old age’ (which is the actual meaning)

Also, do you mean he can only be defeated by a Vestal due to power matching when he’s in his canon universe? 'Cause if so, when he’s in this one, he’s definitely going to find himself a lot more matchups.

Oh, somebody who might be a bit challenging for Swordsman to defeat

False. Infinity stones hold no power outside their own universe if I remember correctly. Might be wrong, but I think that’s the case.

He doesn’t need to actually die to die :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I mean, I wouldn’t take this literally and just call it bad writing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

SAD!

I made it so that it was innate. I only resorted to that because I thought he no longer had it at first, as it said in his bio he ‘wielded’ it, as in it implied he had it once before but didn’t anymore, along with it being in his Bio, not his Weapons.

But Runa

Infinity stones hold no power outside their home universe.

Minor Infinity War Spoiler, although it’s minor backstory stuff that doesn’t really spoil all that much:

Also I’d like to point out how this guy is basically Thanos

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense, but you could also do the same here, making it so all he has is a fnacy metal glove (which might create a nifty light-show), or make it so that upon entering this realm the stones were somehow scattered/lost.

Gotta love those ROB/GM powers, amiright?