Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Thinking 'bout it I mean it’s just some trees and scrap here, right?”

“Maybe. But again, maybe there is something that may help us here. Think about it! If there wasn’t anything useful here, then why is it here? Why is a scrap yard on an abandoned island? Look: I have a plan. We leave this place, we go to the beach, we don’t tell to anybody about this, and later we can continue our search. Sounds good?”

“You know what if I’ll let you go how can I be sure that no one else follows you, your not exactly unpredictable really, also we had a deal and so far I have stuck to that deal.”

“And are you going to waste the rest of the time in junks? Listen, nobody, except for me, you and Kelratz, knows about this place. OK, there is one more guy, but forget him. Plus, if we stay here, the others will start to wonder where you are. Eventually, they will find us, and this is the end of the plan. Stop being so childish, and come! We can search later.”
And she walked off.

“Or we finish this thing I go home to my place and your free to do whatever.” he said

“You know what? Do it by yourself! Razer should come soon after me, while you will remain in junks!”
She said, walking, not looking at him.

“I’m not childish” he muttered “I wanted this since I got here to find a way home, it would have been nice with some company but all they want to do is either leave or point out my insecurities.” He thought to himself as he continued sorting through the trash.

Rena didn’t heard him, she just kept walking.

IC “Hey Kelratz how’s it going with the machine?” He asked him as he went for a new pile of junk “About the nova blast I mentioned I never actually planned to use it.” he continued

OOC: If your confused read post 881 and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

“Well, I must say I’m glad about that. I remember the time Tekan pulled one of those out! He flooded the base with shadows for a month! It took ages to fully light it back up!” Kelratz replied, giving a slightly manic giggle as he formed more of the ‘gun’.

Currently it looked like what you’d expect from a bunch of scraps, fairly full and stable, if highly miscolored chassis, with a few gaps from which wires and other bits emerged.
Currently it appeared he was working on the barrel, everything else at least mainly finished.

Lorens starts feeling hungry, he looks around for food.

“Okay so how stable will it be once it is completed? and do you think I’m a bad person?” He asked Kelratz

He could hear Rena’s steps approaching.

“Bad person? Nah, not at all. Now us, we’re bad people. Sure, we’ve seen worse than us but we’re definitely worse than you.~” He replied, humming as he worked on the gun.

"It should be stable enough, the only problem might be power. From what I can tell it will make powers but I don’t know if they’ll only be in-universal-connected portals or have the power to rip through and become inter-dimensional portals.

Lorens turns around, “Hallå?”
He scratches his head.

“Hm who are these “we” your reffering to? and thanks I guess.” He said

“Hmm? Oh, nothing… too important… just yet. Lets just say, I’m a good enough being, but we’re not.” He replied, grinning as he twirled a screwdriver like tool in his clawed hand.

“Then we leave it at that.” he said with a little smile

“Sounds like the best choice for now, mate!” Kelratz replied, humming as he worked.

“So might this be useful?” he asked as he hold a strange glowing part in his hand, he did not know what it was but it still fascinated him since it looked like something out of Domau’s toolbox.