Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The faun murmurs his brother name over and over in his sleep.

Runa walks into his house and sets him on the soft grass inside. He walks out and back to where he left the cloaked person.(@jayzor17)

Caeruleus continues his mumbles in his sleep.

The cloaked figure has vanished, though the green entity remains. “Hello again. I didn’t get your name, earlier.”

OOC: Did I missed something important?
IC: Rena saw him following her.
“Fine… You can come with me…”
She walked a few more meters, then she asked the dragon man:
“Hey, the name Vladin sounds familiar to you?”

Lorens perks up, “Vlad-in?..ja.” He nods his head.

OOC: no I was playing my new character, who can speak english.

“Oh, sorry. I am Runa, Bringer of Death.” He bows. “Who might you be?”

“You can call me Jade. You from around here, Bringer of Death?”

“You know where he is?”

“Nej” Lorens shakes his head, he seems to be picking up some bits of the language.

He shrugs. “Idunno. Just woke up here and decided a vacation for myself was in order, so I stayed. I have an army that works for me, they can function without me for a few weeks.”

“Can you lead me to where you saw him last time?”

Lorens points at the forest.

“By Gali.”
Then she looked at Lorens wings.
“Can you- Can you carry me with your arms and fly to him?”

Lorens looks at her then at her wings. “Kanske… åtminstone kan vi få en bättre uppfattning.”
He drops his gear and kneels holding out his arms.
He says, “Fortsätt”
He urges her to get on.

Masdor was no longer hanging upside down, but he was still tied up, the being who did it was wearing a mask made of bark, cooking something over a fire. “Well this is great, I get kidnapped and my captor doesn’t have the decency to untie me.”

Masdor Cerin looked at Masdor “Shut up.”

Masdor, not phased by the insult, asks: “What can I call you?” The masked Masdor replies, “Cerin.” Masdor turns pale. “Tha…That’s my name.”

She jumped on his back.

Tarkur started walking towards the forest hoping Nekrat followed. “So based on your silence, I take it so that Keltraz isn’t your real name but Nekrat isn’t the same person as Keltraz, so do you care to explain?” He said to Nekrat his voice was neither angry nor mad but rather calm and curious.

1 Like

Hmmm… well how to explain this, is the question… I suppose you could call me a virus of sorts. I was originally created by Tyrant, the ruler of the outer-lands in our world, as a virus of sorts that’s would overwrite the infected Moc’s mind and leave them in a more… controllable, dumbed down state.” Nekrat explained.
From What I know I was created from the first, and only test of it. I was downloaded into Kelratz’s systems after he was captured by the group that’d been sent out to test me. Unfortunately, for me, my programming proved to weak to fully overwrite his mentality and all it managed to due was highly damage his memories and cause some personality corruptions. Yet, instead of being deleted I was for some reason absorbed and adapted into an offshoot of my programming, forming the sentient, secondary ‘personality’ that I am today.” He said as he continued, his red eye flaring for a moment as he spoke, the ‘gun’ herald loosely over a shoulder.

Currently my best theory is that my virus was also affected by corruptions that’d been caused in Kelratz, which damaged his systems enough into detecting enough viable repair data in me to merge me with his own systems.

“Oh I see, so if we meet anyone sould I do the talking then?” he said