“Yes.”
“He wants me to tell you that Vladin went to explore the island.”
“You know Vladin?”
“Yes!”
“Good! an you come to help us find him?”
“Sure.”

Lorens watches.

V: “Kom igen!”
And they started to walk along the beach.

Lorens follows them.

“So… What is he?”
“I don’t know. Lorens? Vad är du exakt?”

Lorens looks at himself, “Halvmänniska …Halvdrage”

OOC: tell me if you think that didn’t translate exactly
checked it. It should be fixed. “Half human… Half dragon” is what it should translate to.

“He is half human half dragon.”
“How?”
“I don’t know. Lorens? Hur?”

“Min mamma var en människa
Min pappa en drake…hur annars?”

Perfect! Perhaps one of these team-mates of yours will have a viable energy source for the boost-OOH SHINY!” Nekrat said, his voice suddenly switching back to the voice Kelratz had been speaking in as his head jerked to the side, staring into the trees as he grinned wildly, quickly turning and heading towards it.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but they might not have an energy source.” he said to Nekrat as they reach the mountain side.

“Shiny!” Kelratz replied back, alerting him to the personality swap as Kelratz began attempting to climb the tree he’d run to, the portal gun strapped to his back.

“Nekrat, what exactly are you doing? The beach is this way, you know.” he said looking at him annoyed by the creatures switching of personallity.

“There’s something shiny in the tree! Also, not Nekrat, Kelratz!” He replied, having managed to scramble up to the lower branches before he continued to pull himself up.

“Sorry, no offense but this whole changing personallity thing is new for me and is kinda hard to adjust to.” he said sounding a bit calmer.

“That’s ok, shinies make everything better!” kelratz replied, popping his head out of the leaves as he grinned.

While Keltraz was busy climbing and looking for the shinies Tarkur started to pick various fruit from the trees in the area. After awile he asked “You want something to eat?”

“Sure! Will grab some once I have the shiny! Nearly in my grasp now!” Kelratz called out from the tree.