Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Tarkur had now a large assortment of fruit and berries he had picked from the nearby bushes and trees. He sat down with the food he collected and waited for Keltraz return from the tree.

Masdor arrives in the cherry blossom field, he notices a metal house in the distance.

Runa gets up and walks home, seeing someone else in the field. “Neat.” He said as he approached.

“OK, men hur mår du…?”

Masdor sees a figure walking towards him, he recognizes the shape of it but can’t place where he’s seen it before.

He could hear footsteps approaching.

@KAI_BORG “Keltraz it looks like we have company.” he said it as he looked towards the tree Keltraz was climbing.

“Are you friends or foes?” He asked the approaching creatures calmly.

“We are friends.”
It was Vladin, walking towards them.

A purple feminine being appears, seemingly from nowhere. “Friends are good!”

“oh, well then take a seat.” he said, “By the way your friend the water toa was looking for you.” he continued.

@jayzor17 “Who are you?” he asked the purple being

“I’m Violet!” she says with a giggle. “What’s your name?” She pokes Tarkur as she says this.

Lorens replies,“jag mår bra och du?”

“I’m Tarkur, toa Metru of fire at your service.” He told the newcomer.

“Oooo!” she squeals. “You can throw fireballs? Show me, show me!”

Tarkur threw an apple towards the sky “watch this” he said as he sent a small orb of fire that roasted the apple he then catches it and takes a bite.

Violet claps enthusiastically. “Wow!”

Tarkur finnished his roasted apple and he loved it “regular apples were good but this is perfect” He tought to himself

“So any of you hungry? would be considered very rude not to ask.” he said

“Yes! Can you make me another apple?” She holds her hands in front of her in what might be considered a begging pose, if she had the wide eyes to go with it. Or if she had eyes at all, for that matter.

Runa walks up. “Oh hello! Aren’t you one of the people I met at the beach?”

The red eyes of a black armored humanoid lit up on the beach. He sat up and looked around. How’d I get here? He feels his armor. Dry, so I didn’t wash up on shore, and I’m still online, so that double rules it out…

He gets up and walks into the nearby forest.

“Yeah sure.” He said as he threw two apples into the air, roasted both of them, he catched them and gave violet the second one.