Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

Darkseid smerks “Im Darkseid and I have a mission to challenge the most powerful being here in this universe so that I could crush him and show that I am the strongest Being of them all”

Coron saw this as an opportunity. “Ah, is that so? And have you found them?” He asks, a smirk forming on his face, yet unseen under his mask.

“Well I have hoped that you are my next opponent” Darkseid flies closer and as in the difference of the hight he lowers his neck while turning it on his right “Say hasent happen that you are said strong being ?”

He shrugs. “Maybe. I’m not sure. There are many powerful beings on this island.”

And I think I know which one to sick him on… He thinks to himself.

V.E. floats around thinking about the illusion he did with Runa. He remembers using his pocket dimension and wonders how Runa would react if he knew that the pocket dimension created the closest thing to nothing. He grins and chuckles to himself.

Pawn continues to wait. She has all eternity after all. Assassin, not so much.[quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:291, topic:45529”]
Anyone with powerful characters
[/quote]
OOC: Haha

If you have a death wish why not? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A Friendly Reminder to everyone that OOC only posts are not allowed. I’ve been exceptionally lenient on this particular rule but if you could say it in a PM, do so.

Keep the game in the game and don’t clutter it with discussion that would otherwise go in PMs.

@Runa Feel free to turn your Signup topic into a discussion/signup or even create a new topic specifically for discussion of the game, if you so choose.

I’d prefer not to have to make a habit of interrupting like this so that being said, I know a lot of people may not care either way about OOC posts but for the sake of those that do, let’s try and keep it to a minimum. I won’t ding anyone for the odd slip, but if entire conversations are being had in a game topic I’ll be swinging my Delete-Sword freely.

~Hawkeye

2 Likes

@MichaelTheLightBringer E: “So… He just randomly left to find someone?”
C: “Aparently…”
“So foolish…”
“I know. I wonder how he collected his Infinity Stones.”

@Omega_Tahu Assassin realized that he can’t make the lady to attack first so he slashed at her with the sword.

Darkseid said "Maybe there are I have fought one myself his called Swordsman an Makuta " after saying that great flashbacks hit Darkseid in his mind like it was yesterday that his great battle happend.“But I digress perhaps we could meet each other later to finish our discussion but for the time being I have left someone and It is very rude so till our pats cross again Coron”
@Runa

Pawn ducks underneath the blade and swings with her lightsaber, aiming to cut the blade off from the hilt.

Assassin slided away and swinged at her back.

Coron bows. “It will be grand to see you again.” He says as he turns to fly off.

Pawn steps and tilts out of the way before swinging back, sweeping up from the ground and aiming at his head.

V.E. glances at Runa with intrigue. (@Runa)
“I have a question. If you knew what someone’s fear is, how would you act. You seem to have someone you greatly dislike. I need to know how you would act with powers similar to mine.”
V.E. repeats something that Runa said earlier, in Runa’s voice,
I’m just thinking about something.”

He protected protected himself with the sword and attamped to swing another sword to Pawn’s stomach.

And so Darkseid goes again to the collector finishing his deal
@Toa_Vladin

Executioner and Collector were still there.

Unexpected is somewhere on the island…He seems lonely.

“Hello there sorry I left so rudely let us finish what we started”

C: “Yes. So you asked for a maximum shot of my laser cannons, two gauntlets and a chestplate made out of vibranium, and we can still implant you a pair of Makuta horns without killing your aspect.”