Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

OOC: Fire?
IC: He used the disintegration sword, which was bigger and wider, as a shield. And then, when the flames stopped, he disintegrated her.

OOC: Yes, pyromancy is a force power

IC: She didn’t stop with the flames, and when the flew past the improvised shield they looped back around to engulf him from behind.

The sword was wide enough to make a space just big enough for him to stay there.

Except the fire was bending around the sword.

OOC: Really? OK, if you were in my case, what would you do?

OOC: I’m not going to say, because that’d give away the answer…

OOC: My man! Assassin’s suit is not fire resistent!
IC: Before the fire would burn him he lunged forward and hit Pawn with the flat of his sword, making her to loose the control of the fire.

Pawn falls over and into a roll, and the flames disappeared. Pawn then fired a bolt of lightning at Assassin.

He knocked it out like a tennis ball with the sword and swinged his sword at her head.

The lightning travels up the sword and electrocutes Assassin… because that’s how lightning works

Pawn force pushed Assassin back again.

OOC: There are numerous forms of media that depicts things like this: the characters hit the ball shaped force projectile like a tennis ball. I get what you’re saying but can we acdept this?

OOC: No… because this is lightning

Assassin was electrocuted and was a little dizzy, but it dissipated soon after.

Pawn then gets back up to her feet and throws a fireball.

He crunched backwards, allowing the fireball to hit the wall behind him, and then he swinged with the disintegration sword and melted her…

meh, Pawn is hit and is disintegrated. A door appears.

He opened it.
OOC: Gtg tho.

He enters a new room with “Knowing your opponent” inscribed on the door.

He studied the room.

It looks like all the other door rooms.

@Ace