Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“How do you know that?” She asks a bit suspicious.

“I made the mistake I told you not to make.” He says.

V.E. hovers above the treeline and looks if he can see movement or any other beings. He has the burning desire to test more beings.

@Runa “Oh… Okay.” She responds.

@Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels “We should head for the burned forest it the fastest way out of here I believe.” Azure informs the others.

“Do you want the rifle?”

The Being stomps heavily on the ground, cracking it and creating a small area of uneven and unstable terrain.

“no.”

OOC: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

speaking of notable stuff there’s the giant shield enclosed city in the south

“Ok.”

He gets warped back outside the tower.

“that seemed… pointless”

Echo nods “ok.”

@Omega_Tahu Assassin still watched him.

@BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin, Azure heads gör the burned forest.

@Runa Shalai continues sittning on her rock

Athena was helping them.
Doraxus entered in the cave, with Tarkur’s body.
“What?” He asked confused when he saw that Bernard dissappeared.

Unexpected hovers over the beach. He looks out to the waters.

The cavern has been upgraded. Lorens and Candidus leave to go over to Symphony and Antama. They help with molding the dirt hill. Antama gathers some wood and set them making some wooed braces from the ceilings and walls. Symphony cuts the stone as he digs the entrance. Lorens and Candidus take the stone bricks and prepare a simple cement. They set the bricks along the walls, adding cement to every brick. Antama goes to mold the hill, making have a natural shape.

Other attacks the toa. (@Omega_Tahu)

Void Eater scans his surroundings, trying to see if can spot anyone. He’s above the treeline. He says to Runa,
“So far I haven’t seen anyone else, do you know of a common location for peopple to be?”
(@Runa)

“Well, people seem to show up on the beach.” He says. “Maybe we could start there.”

V.E. smiles,
“That sounds like a good idea.”

Echo heads with her.

@Runa “Have you den any Makuta around these parts?” Shalai asks Arsenal.

@BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin As they come closer to the burned forest Azure notices that Bernard wakes up and therefore puts him down “Ugh… What happened did we do it?” He asked after sitting up, “Yeah… we saved you just like planned but we still need to get away from here.” Azure responds. “Where’s the kid?” Bernard asks in a fasion similar to Tarkur.

“…What’s a Makuta?” Arsenal asked.

OOC: His complete disconnect from any actual BIONICLE universe is showing.

The group could hear Doraxus’s angry screams. He was approaching.

@Toa_Vladin OOC: How did he find out where they went so quickly?

IC: @Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels “Bernard you’re right there.” Azure points out, “What!?” He answers before looking at his body, “Scrap! How did this happen?” He comments, “We don’t know but where in a hurry so just move!” Azure concludes motioning everyone to follow.

@Runa “The Makuta is a species of Evil monsturous beings led by Teridax.” Shalai explains, “Looks like your gonna meet one.” She continues, they could hear Doraxus angry scream, “That’s if you want of course.” She says standing up.