Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

OOC: He saw the tunnel digged in his cave. Duh.
IC: “No time for chit-chatting! Move!”
Athena said, running. If the group was looking in their backs, they could see bright yellow lights comming from the tunnel.

IC: Azure and Bernard(Tarkur) had already started to run.

Athena was following. Suddenly, none of them could move anymore.

OOC: Just how? please explain.

OOC: Gravitational field formed around them.
Or extres slowness.

OOC: Ok… Is Tarkur(Bernard) still in Doraxus arm.

IC: They headed for the for gravitational fields edge.

@Runa “I’m off now I’ve heard explosions someone is in trouble and I need to do my job.” She said heading for the noise that was Doraxus.

OOC: Yes.
IC: Doraxus changed the gravitational fields with stasis fields. Now they can’t move at all.

Suddenly a flash of light appeared and blinded Doraxus and the others for a few seconds. When the light settled Shalai stood there heroically. “I will banish you from this realm, Makuta, so there’s no need for introductions.” She comments.

“Really? Why people don’t let me do my job and done.”
He used type 6 sleep and she fell asleep.

She shot a laser that is big enough to consume most of Doraxus before falling asleep.

OOC: Also here’s how that works Light (Generation 1) - BIONICLEsector01

He ju!ped away but got shot. He used quick healing to heal his wounds. Then he took the stasis bubles, formed one around the new Toa, and headed for his cave.

Doraxus would have lost concentration over his powers releasing Shalai and the others. She quickly dodge the stasis field with her Kualsi by teleporting away.

He didn’t lost control (OOC: Because he can control different powers in the same time) and nothing changed. He entered in the cave.
OOC: @Tarkur don’t worry. I have a plan.

OOC: Yes but he can’t concentrate on them all and he needs to do that to control them especially if he has other things to worry about plus he would have lost antidermis because of the wound which would weaken him drastically meaning he would be able do even less. I can compromise let’s say Shalai woke up and the others are still trapped

IC: Shalai moved at the speed of light and attack his wounds several times then teleporting into the others stasis field and teleported out with one at a time starting with Athena to a safe distance.

OOC: Since his mind wasn’t damaged, I think he could. Just stick with me five more posts.
IC: Again, nothing happened. Doraxus pushed the fields in the cave.

Meanwhile, Vlad found Vladin, lieing on the beach without doing anything.
“Self-moc!”
“What?”
“What happened?”
Vladin told him what happened.
“And you’re not doing anything?”

OOC: I offered a compromise here. There is really no reason why he shouldn’t 1 weakened due to lose of Antidermis 2 he would have to concentrate on the big laser about to kill him and there fore let go of at least one power. 3 Doraxus is just a big coward I mean he just evades every duel he face, Lol 4 You probably just do this now when I think about it because you want Vladin to shine but ask me this what is he gonna do if a toa of light can’t stop a Makuta? or you don’t want to lose that’s also a possibillity.

IC: Shalai was awaken and had rescued everyone. She still headed back to finish Doraxus of with everything she got, She moved in the speed of light, teleported and shot Lasers at Doraxus. Also she cut Tarkur out of his grip and took him to the others.

OOC: As long as you shot imense lasers that will instantly kill my character I will…
IC: Doraxus made all of them to fell asleep and then made stasis fields around them.
OOC: Yolo I can do whatever I want with my hge list of powers.

OOC: They are on the other side of the Island in a safe distance. Because of her speed, he wouldn’t be able to pinpoint her location

IC: Doraxus would be left there Immensely damaged after Shalai left

OOC: No they don’t. Recreation:
IC: Doraxus jumped away after Shalai shot the first bolt, but he was partially damaged and lost control of the stasis fields. He quickly healed himself and made them feel asleep, then caught them in stasis fields.
OOC: There is no way you can stop this now.

OOC: she had already teleported them out of the stasis field[quote=“Tarkur, post:457, topic:45529”]
then teleporting into the others stasis field and teleported out with one at a time starting with Athena to a safe distance.
[/quote]
Also Shalai moves so fast that he wouldn’t see where they headed

IC: “Hello, Thought you could take on a Makuta, huh?” Shalai says to the others, “It was a rescue mission that just backfired” Azure commented, “Backfired that’s the lest you can say about it.” Shalai responded “So who are you guys anyways? I’m Shalai” she said
"I’m Azure and this is Echo(@BrokenAxels) " Azure replied smiling and claps him on the back, “My names Bernard” Tarkur said “I’m Tarkur” Bernard said. “and you?” She asks Athena(@Toa_Vladin)