Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“I found this place yesterday.” Vlad told them without looking at them. “It is big enough for all of us, plus spare space.”
He said, approsching by a hill, not too far away by Symphony’s mountain.

Echo walks with Azure, sharpening his axe, like usual.

“How often are you going to sharpen that thing?” Azure asks Echo as they walk.

Echo shrugs “I use it a lot, it’s nice to keep it in good condition”

“I guess” She responds, “It doesn’t look like were gonna get to the scrapyard any time soon.” She continues, “Why’d you wanna go there? didn’t you see the blast? there’s not much to do there anymore.” Bernard(Tarkur) cuts in.

“reasons” Echo says flatly

@BrokenAxels “Yeah.” Bernard(Tarkur) responds, “Okay, then that’s not an option.” Azure comments.

@Toa_Vladin “So where are we heading?” Tarkur(Bernard) asks Vlad, “Also sorry 'bout earlier you know at the scrapyard I was acting kinda jerkish.” He continues.

Vlad looked a little confused at him.
“I don’t remember of being together at the scrap yard.”

“No not me in this form of course you know me and Tarkur kinda you know switched bodies.” He tells Vlad and points at Bernard(Tarkur)

“I haven’t met none of you.”

OOC: He has tho but it was pretty early in the rp at least for Tarkur

IC: “Then never mind”

1 Like

OOC: Oh, yes. I remember.
IC: zThe group ended up in front of the hill with tons of vegetation growing on it.

Other attempts to jump over the wall, of that fails he uses his momentum and uses the wall and jumps to the side.

@Runa
V.E. hovers south. He leaves behind a glowing line, following him. The line shows his path from when he started to leave.

Unexpected floats above the water. He watches the waves roll back.

Runa follows, keeping pace.

Arsenal looks around, before heading east.

V.E. flies over what used to be the scrapyard. He heads towards the forest.

@Toa_Vladin “So are we there yet?” Shalai asked hastely. “Don’t know” Bernard(Tarkur) responded.

Tarkur(Bernard) was trying to light a fire using Tarkur’s abilities¸ “No… no… no you should really not do that kid, you don’t even know how it works.” Bernard(Tarkur) said trying to stop him. “I was just going to try, take it easy man.” Tarkur(Bernard) responded disappointed.

@BrokenAxels Azure took Echo’s hand as they walked.

They were in front of a cliff, which was almost entirely covered in vines. Vlad walked to the wall of the cliff and slided some vines away, revealing the entrance of a cave. He motioned for the others to enter inside, and Vladin and Athena did so.

My characters followed.

Inside there was a long, dark tunnel. Vlad, however, ignored the darkness and walked threw like if he was knowing the place very well. The other two, however, had bigger problems to walk in the darkness.

Shalai lit up the room with her light powers everyone would be able too see now.

“Thanks” Tarkur and Bernard responded.