Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“We tried to use Kryptonite once and the ship almost blew up.”
He said, before entering in the ship.

“But this one would not, because I used it myself, in my own universe”

He made a fanny pack appear and opened it

“Here you see, this is one of the white lantern ring, I have this because, in my universe collided someone else’s universe, and there I could get my hands on something like this. Now how I made my universe back to its normal form, that’s another story, for another time”

Executioner sticked his hed out of the doorframe.
“I don’t want anything from your universe!” He said, pointing to the island. “I want from this universe! From this island!”

“Well this wring works in this universe” He used it and constructed a copy of the ship, the copy was white and transparent. "See it works "

He was already inside the ship.

“UH!! Fine suit yourself” He opened a boom tube and went again with his task on fining what The Executioner likes, while wondering “Why is he could The Executioner , I didn’t see him execute anybody, I guess he though it was a tough name”

V.E. flies over the forest and heads to the beach. He hovers over the sand. Unexpected turns back and see Void Eater. They lock eyes.

Antama finishes the hill, the only thing left was waiting for new grass to spread over it. Antama walks inside the beginning of tunnel entrance. it was hidden in the plain, hidden in a hill. The rest finish the cave and stone brick walls.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.