Isolation: part One

I didn’t see a new RPG for those who want something fresh, so I will make one! to start:

In this RPG, there isn’t really a point system for attack and such… You will create a character in another thread I will make… Basically,the character can be any type of bionicle character… as long is it is not too powerful.

Attacks and such: nothing to one shot or anything, I will try to pace the storyline. If anybody is interested, I will make a new reply starting the game.

essentially, though, you guys need to escape this world because it is controlled by one evil creature… I will decide that soon. The whole world is against your kind and there are dangers around every corner.

depending on how you guys mould the storyline, you can escape, kill the evil guy, or maybe something else like submit to the tests or something.

While there isn’t a rule against the creation of RPGs in this tone, I’m going to step in and close this for the time being. Because there is no signup no one can play, and because there is no actual premise to play through… This needs a little bit more work before I can reopen it.

In the future, you may wish to post stuff like this in the discussions category, specifically the RPG Development Topic That I totally didn’t just make because I realized there wasn’t already one.

If you want a truly freeform RPG experience, I also suggest posting the signup topic well before the game topic, which will allow you to gauge interest and discuss possible storylines before the game starts.

~Hawkeye

4 Likes