"It's a Boards Thing" - Comic Series by Political_Slime (On Hiatus)

But where is the fun if you close the topic

1 Like

why political_slime??

i love your comic it make me feel good plz add my self moc plurago toa of death plz. :smiley_cat: :heart_eyes::kiss:

4 Likes

I hope the Toa of Death is your worst enemy so you fight him often.

3 Likes

Slime’s waiting to get renewed for the next season.

4 Likes

slime pls make more im not joking

1 Like

no
:sunglasses:

In all seriousness, I do appreciate all of you guys’ support for this series. However, I don’t have any plans to bring it back for the immediate future. When I made this comic back in April 2015, the number of active users was little more than 100. Now, the number is easily 4 times that. Back in the day, I knew probably 3/4 of active users. That ratio has since become impossible to maintain. As much as I’d like to know everyone on here, it’s really not possible. And the heart of this series has always been about other users on the Boards.

I might continue the narrative I started last year. I might continue the comic with a fresh concept. I might just leave this all in the past. I honestly don’t know. What I do know that the style previously established is no longer feasible to continue, and thus is totally dead.

11 Likes

so political_slime you wont listen to the “It’s a Boards Thing” fanbase and make new comics??? :angry: :rage: :mahjong:

you are disgrace to message boards and i dont think you should be given title of me me big slime. :japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::ghost:

10 Likes

Go away Plural your opinions never mattered.

Ha get wrecked.

11 Likes

This is a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

I just got a false sense of hope believing that Slime came back with a comic about Hoseryx or something

@Political_Slime can we have a one off?

1 Like

i’ll consider it

7 Likes

slime let’s colab

5 Likes

Make sure to add every new board member in the comic’s absence.

4 Likes

Ahem… BaDa bInG bAdA bOoM I ReSuRrEcT ThIs tOpiC FrOm It’s DoOm

Lies!

I love this!

3 Likes

and now you’ve made a new version.

2 Likes

It’s been five years, this series needs a G2.

6 Likes

Featuring Sir @Ghid rius the unending.

1 Like

These comics were the only comics posted on the boards.

7 Likes

untrue

ven’s comics come to mind but there have also been a lot of one-offs

5 Likes

Can’t a person make a blatantly false statement without getting ghidsplained these days?

6 Likes