Jitil/Noah's CMF Drafts.

I’ve made a few. Please, check them out here:

Another one is coming very soon, so please, show your support on any of them.

12 Likes

Pls, can you make something that is nit “licensed”? Like Ninjago, Nexo Knights, and these kinda stuff?

1 Like

Goodness, I’d lose so much money on those Clone Wars figures! Wow, I want these to exist!

1 Like

I am here only for the Gravity Falls figures.
Great designs, dude! I liked a lot of them. The one I had the biggest complain with, tho, was the Sumerween Trickster. If you remember, the whole community was asociating him with Slenderman. Well, Slenderman is anything but Mr. Incredible.

2 Likes
1 Like

And I’d also lose some money on these…

Especially Kid Flash and Cheshire.

1 Like

The other Little Blue Man is Max Rebo, no?

1 Like

Correctamundo.

1 Like
1 Like

I would buy that Noir minifigure in a heartbeat. Because he looks great and because he was my favorite.

1 Like

For figures who don’t fit full series, there are shorter videos like these two:

1 Like

RWBY CMF Draft:

A preview of my next CMF Draft…

5 Likes

The full draft itself:

2 Likes

Stop making me want to lose money!

I can’t even decide which of these are my favorite because I love them all.

Of course I’d get Spider-Man, and then probably Ms. Marvel or Scarlett Witch, neither of which I have the MCU versions of.

1 Like

An Overwatch CMF Draft for all you gamerz out there:

2 Likes

I don’t care that’s I’m the only one commenting, I love these and I love Overwatch too much

Well, fellow Noah (I think), you never cease to impress me. While I am disappointed from the apparent lack of Roadhog, I understand that the character will only ever satisfy me as a big fig.

However, I would continue to watch my wallet empty on many of these.

1 Like

Hey, at least someone is, and us Noah’s have to stick together. :wink:

Yeah, Road is one that could only ever be represented by a bigfig. He’s far too portly, but I understand the disappointment.

1 Like

This will be my last one for a bit, but it’s a Young Justice Season 2 draft.

1 Like

Another great series!

Whenever you do start again, I think a TTV-centered series would be really fun, to do cast members and jokes and Board members and such

1 Like