Jitil's Star Wars Brickheadz - Requests Reopened

Do you still take requests? If so can you do darth plaguise?

2 Likes

May I have a visual aid? I can’t seem to find an image.

There are very few actual illustrations of him since he’s a book character. This is probably the only one where he’s pictured out of his gold Mandalorian armor.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 and @RogueToa, here is Revan. This was one of the most fun to make, actually, and I took inspiration from the new official Boba Fett for the lower mouth area.

11 Likes

Clone 99 plz

3 Likes

So, progress is being made! I just have to finish 99 and Kal before they’re all ready.

1 Like

Could you build Plo Koon?

2 Likes

So, finally! Biggest update yet. And Bluerender crashed because there be so much.

For my own enjoyment, I made Artoo and Yoda. Sue me. Credits for their inspiration to some guy on Eurobricks. For requests, @Wheatley got Plagueus. And @Asriel got 99. Great choices.

@prentice1215, I apologize for the terribad Skirata. Oh well. @Toa_Vladin, you get Chewbacca. And @HistorianIvan, you get Plo Koon.

9 Likes

he was the best of us.

really nice job giving him the not-so-perfect look

I dont want to call him deformed

3 Likes

I really like how you made Chewe.

1 Like

I love it! Plo Koon is my favourite star wars character, so thanks for that.

1 Like

Thanks. They all look awesome.

1 Like

So, I made one I feel is my best, with no inspiration from anybody. I present the Phase I Clone. I named him Bob.

13 Likes

Dude! Make Vader (as a Force Ghost).

1 Like

Dude, you have a real skill for this. Keep doing what you’re doing!

1 Like

Do you mean like this:

Or like this:

3 Likes

Eh… The first one. No. The second one. No. Both.

2 Likes

so just a trans-blue vader

also I would like 99 in a picture alone in stud.io

3 Likes

Amazing work! The boomerang mouth on the phase 1 clone is an especially awesome NPU not least because they all have Australian accents

If we’re just suggesting these for you, how about Baron Papanoida and co? They were played by the Lucas family after all!

2 Likes

Another big update here. First, we got two Phase II clones, one Shiny and one 501st. These were literally upgrades to the Phase I, and I’m proud of that fact. :smile: Then C-3P0, and Ventress, requested by @Whaddon on the Patreon server. Then Bobbajo, then Chirrut (really proud of him) and a B1 Battle Droid.

8 Likes