Jitil's Star Wars Brickheadz - Requests Reopened

These look pretty good. I do think that black under the boomerangs would help distinguish them from phase one clones though.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t think of that. Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Why not Ackbar?

I promise this isn’t a trap…

4 Likes

lets like have tag and bink, as tweeted by the producer of the han solo movie they are going to be in it
tag and bink brickheads plz

2 Likes

First of all, that was the director of the film, not the producer.

Second, I highly doubt they’re actually going to make Tag and Bink cannon. It was most likely just a joke.

1 Like

It’s a Porg.

14 Likes

Going to ask you for a First Order Stormtrooper better than Phasma. It’s possible (Cm4Sci’s done it on his flickr & reddit), so yeah.

1 Like

How about Constable Zuvio? Zuvio had, like, one of the best roles in The Force Awakens.

2 Likes

Constable Whovio?

Was he even in a single frame of the film? I’ve never been able to spot him anywhere.

1 Like

Constable Whovio best character.

I think his scene was deleted.

1 Like

Six more Brickheadz today, with Ahsoka, Rey, Ezra, Tarkin, Constable Zuvio (requested by @LeKrahka) and Baron Papanoida (requested by @Gringat).

5 Likes

'Nother new batch, with helmeted Sabine, Chopper, Embo (Requested by @Wolk), Mr. Bones (requested by Aerious) and Admiral Ackbar. (Requested by @Ghidora131.)

6 Likes

I would buy that General Grievous brickhead in a heartbeat!
Grievous is my favorite character from the prequals!

1 Like

Oh, Embo. I loved his design. You pulled all these off pretty well. Sabine looks really nuce with the Boba Fett design too. Is Ackbar dark orange though? I believe that’s what it was in the sets, and it looks a little too bright here.

1 Like

Nope, he’s light orange, but you have a point. I’ll change it.

1 Like

It’s a Death Trooper.

10 Likes

maybe kanan or wedge

1 Like

We need an Oola, in commemoration of her tragic death.

1 Like

Not sure what Light and Dark orange mean here, but Admiral Ackbar is Burnt orange in the sets(Huki colour).

Nice Ackbar btw. Maybe do Vader?

1 Like