Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

And Araki predicts the future once again!

1 Like

I just recently started watching JJBA. Like a Scrub-tier moron, I decided to start on Stardust Crusaders…after two espisodes, I decided to go watch Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency…I will forever regret that decision.

Anyways, WHERE HAS THIS SERIES BEEN FOR ALL OF MY LIFE!?! Good lord I am saying that a lot recently…

But seriously, I freaking love this series. Right now I am on epsiode 11 of Stardust Crusaders.

SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDIRVE!

4 Likes

so for some reason vento aureo is incomplete on all the sites i’ve previously used for reading manga
soo i decided to skip to stone ocean until i find a complete vento aureo
so far it’s great

Do you even try bro

https://m.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/4l3f9m/how_to_read_part_5_vento_aureo

2 Likes

why do you skip everything it hurts me deep down ghosty

4 Likes

I WAS GONNA GET BACK TO IT

I’m pretty close to finishing part 5 myself actually

Chase and Great Days are better than Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town IMO.

2 Likes

for those of you who use jojo avatars, i found a gold mine,
you’re welcome.

3 Likes

Bites The Dust alteration OP is here

Today’s Episode was great. I’m sorta unsure about the Bites the Dust Alteration tho.

However, I was sorta disappointed that Jotaro and the others ignored the fight. However they did ignore it for plot so…

“The rain sounds like Jouske” Jotaro says this and ignores it.Isn’t he the one who told Koichi to listen carefully? Jeez man take your own advice,but yeah plot convince.

1 Like

Crunchyroll subtitles got the speech mixed up. Plus, it was raining quite heavily and they were pretty far away.

what? those were actually the subtitles? i haven’t been following the anime, but “the rain sounds like Josuke” was a duwang translation

Yeah that was the subtitle also now that I rewatched it yeah it was very heavy rain so my complaints are invalidated.

1 Like

5 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

the final episode of Diamond is Unbreakable has been released
and it was enjoyable

I actually did cringe a small bit at a watermelon being crushed by an ambulance

the ending had was pretty fun to watch as well

2 Likes

The final episode was semi disappointing. It was a bit anticlimactic, but the irony was great.

1 Like

I finally got around to watching the end of diamond is not crash
How can I say this

It was pretty good.

Part 5 never

1 Like