Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I love the manga. Read it before anime even started.
It was a very different experience compared to more mainstream anime/manga I watched at that time.
I like SC the most, because of DIO, but it is outshadowed is general quality by Steel Ball Run.
Favourite JoJo’s are Jotaro and Giorno. Both because of their designs.
The only parts I don’t really like are Part 2 and Part 6. However, they are salvaged by Joseph and Pucci respectively.

Joshu’s awesome. Especially compared to Gappy, who’s Old Part 5 Scans bland.

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

I thought most JoJo fans treated Jotaro fans like noob scum.
That´s not true then?

Now that I think about it… Koichi should be smaller!

They nailed Josuke and Okuyasu, though. Angelo looks creepy.

Are we talking about the best Jojo? Time for me to elucidate all of you scrubs: Jouta Kujo…is the best Jojo…with Joji Joestar coming in second.

Pardon me while I evily laugh

1 Like

You just wanted to see Jotaro and Kakyoin married, didn´t you…? You poor, unfortunate soul…

I personally don’t ship Jotaro with Kakyoin, but okay…

But in reality, I do like Jouta’s design. I kind of wish he was used more…

I guess that makes more sense.
He´s a chibi kawaii child with an also chibi and kawaii Star Platinum.

GUYS GUYS GUYS VENTO AUREO ANIME CONFIRMED ON ARAKI´S TWITTER OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Anything on when?..

Well, not really. There´s been part 5-related posts there, but no official confirmation- yet.

Pretty much, the posts have been saying that part 5 will be done after the Rohan OVA. Confirmation could happen sometime after that happens. I assume september or november…?

As for the release, I assume early 2018.

Oh, no… Wait a second… WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY??? COULD IT BE???

Ps: if you understand Spanish, I can link a video to any of you guys so you see a video with the posts and stuff.

@Omega_Tahu , does the like you gave this post mean you want me to link the video…?

1 Like

No, I don’t know enough Spanish.

Oh, okay.

I could give you free lessons .

You know what? I´ll link the video, and just tell you guys what it means, so you get the proof.

This video shows off the Tweets. In a nutshell, the guy is saying what the posts mean. The first post he talks about is Araki´s, and it means: “Hard day of work today at the studio. It´s been a 5-day, the number 4 scares us.” The second one is from a David Production artist, with a doodle of Avaccio and Bruno.

There´s ya proof, y´all.

That´s not to say, I still have some minor concerns:

1. This might or might not be an April Fools joke, on Araki´s part. Not on the video´s part, because in Spain we don´t celebrate April Fools, at least not in April. Our Día de los Inocentes (or Fools Day) is celebrated on December 27th. Yet, Araki could just be playing with us.

2. No one else reported on these tweets. So, I´d suggest we don´t keep our hopes up until xForts or some other JoJoTuber reports on these tweets.

Please, watch the video.

For the love a god (or whatever deity you pray to), I hope this is not an April Fools prank. I hate pranks that tease something people really want. It doesn’t make people laugh, it just makes them angry.

2 Likes

I know, right? I just wanted to point this out to you guys, I’m not fully sure of the vericity of this information since I am yet to find these exact tweets, but I can assure you there were no plans of me April-fooling any of you. That’s just not me, ya know.
Thanks for trusting me, for now.

Also please watch the video I linked if you haven’t yet

Even if this is April Fools, I bet eventually there will be a part 5 anime. The anime has been successful, right?

1 Like
  • KAKYOIN! DID YOU LAY THIS EGG?!

Funnily enough, I like Jouta’s design/:muscle:

1 Like

I actually finally got around to watching JoJo (at least I did a couple of weeks ago), and I have no idea what I was missing.

It’s

So good.

I’ve seen the four parts of the anime that are currently out and kinda spoiled myself on the other four parts (which is fine cuz I’ll probably forget what I know by the time they get animated).

My favorite part would either be 3 or 4, although I do like 1 quite a bit too. Part 2 was decent, but the first few episodes/chapters left some things to be desired.

My favorite JoJo is actually Jonathan. Part of it is because we share a first name, part of it is how although we saw him for only 8-9 episodes, we got to see the majority of his life onscreen, and I find him relatable to a certain extent, especially early on.

And my favorite non-JoJo character is either Polnareff or Kishibe.

4 Likes

Jojo’s the best Jojo. Is

1 Like

I can agree on many things you have expressed. Parts 3 and 4 are my faves (even though I have been a fan for not too long), Jonathan´s a cinnamon roll who is too pure for this world (even though Jotaro is my favourite JoJo) and Polnareff and Rohan are pretty good (even if Koichi´s my favorite part 4 character after Josuke).

Nice.

1 Like

Part 1 was too short and part 3 was too long for me. I was getting used to Phantom Blood, but then Battle Tendency started… don’t get me wrong, I like Battle Tendency. It’s just that I feel like Phantom Blood should have had more episodes.

I like Polnareff too. He’s definitely one of my favorites. And Heaven’s Door is one my favoirte stands design-wise.

1 Like

as for me I actually have a minor gripe recently with part 4
mainly with a simple thing that could’ve some stuff for good and for worst

when I was rewatching the RCHP arc, I noticed how Josuke use Crazy Diamond on Okuyasu’s severed hand and bought him back from Chilli Pepper’s grasp.

But later on in the Sheer Heart Attack arc Kira cuts his hand off and Josuke uses Crazy Diamond on that and instead of bringing Kira towards them (which what happened with Okuyasu) it instead decides to follow him.

It would’ve been so much easier and would’ve ended Kira’s murdering spree quicker if Josuke made it bring them towards them. Aya wouldn’t have died (but I guess one of the reasons she was introduced was to be a bit of an ex machina to the plot)

but hey I am just ranting my opinions about a manga/anime that was still good either ways

and now I am just waiting for Vento Aureo

I mainly want to see what colours they use for the characters, the train battle, White Album, the seven page beatdown and Chariot Requiem

3 Likes

do you only watch the anime

1 Like