Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Here is a question to anyone on this thread who hasn’t read the manga and is just watching the anime: do you have any theories about how you think things will go down in later episodes?

1 Like

All I want to see Kira so badly this season but I think we’re getting 2 separate arcs like part 3.Also since you guys seem to like it I found more of these

3 Likes

so I was just logging into Know Your Meme
and I found this

Polnareff became a Mangaka like he wanted too
/s

1 Like

too bad i dont have a ps4.

:cry:

1 Like

I should buy it

1 Like

It’s on PS3 as well

1 Like

oh okay cool

1 Like

So far the demo has been awsome.

1 Like

I wish the characters you get in the story mission transferred to the versus mode.

1 Like

And I wonder if we shall get DLC Characters as well
Since Part 4 Jotaro seems to small of a pre order character

It says on the game page that all Japanese DLC characters are included in the game from the start.

1 Like

I fully expect an AMV to arise from this newest episode using Eminem’s song Mom’s Spaghetti.

1 Like

Lol you mean lose yourself?
Or do you mean…

Yes, the song in the video. Not an Eminem fan, only aware of the song thanks to Honest Trailers.

1 Like

so I was playing Prison Architect
and look who is in my Prison

1 Like

So how did you guys react to the invisible baby with the Stand? Y’know that hand at the episode’s end, remember the radio guy reading that letter that mentioned the ring with a ruby in it…

1 Like

It is obvious to many of us already
And I did the Episode Preview on KYM for the Rohype

It’s awesome that the anime is foreshadowing the villain of Part 4 like this, I also want more Morioh Radio, that is very fun.

1 Like

Hey @Ninjanicktf
How are you Enjoying Part 4

I am loving it. I especially loved the invisible baby

1 Like