Kicked out of school

I am the kind of kid who follows rules and does what I’m told. However, I remember a kid being kicked out of school permanently. You heard me right. He refused to do work, swore in class, flipped people off, was a jerk, etc.

This was in fifth grade.
He bragged about criminal records within his family like he wanted to be like them. I never saw him again.

7 Likes

In my first class, grade, or however you the Americans say, I have two classmates. On of them laugh on me in the very first day of school. I can’t remember clearly, but I think in the second too. I never saw him after the second day. The other was a small guy. I don’t have too many memories with him, I have only 1 or 2. However, after the first semester, I never saw him again. Probably his parents took him from school (he wasn’t looking too smart).

we were required to spend $15 a year for student ID’s in middle school and high school, and they were never used for anything.

So everyone lost $90 for literally no reason

Well, our school had ID’s, but they were $5 and you needed them to sit your exam

I’ve had a school id since the start of middle school and I currently have one for college. I’ve used it for checking out books from the library and doing ACT and SAT testing. I think I might have also used it outside of school in order to get a student discount

I’ve had a student ID, and never used it.

Theoretically you use for library, buying lunch, going in to tutoring in the morning, and bus stuff, but in reality it doesn’t matter too much.

Also, while I’ve never been expelled or anything, I know someone who was temporairly kicked out for having some drug in his backpack, and then allowing the police to search his backpack.

1 Like

I know something similar happening to one kid I remember from my junior year (early 2016). He had some marijuana in his back pack and the smell stunk up the whole school bus. So yeah, don’t do drugs kids.

I’ve been kicked in school, during Gym and what not. But luckily, I haven’t gotten kicked out!

3 Likes

That was a good one

1 Like

There was a guy cooking meth IN SCHOOL when I was in middle school. Strangely, he wasn’t kicked out for that. He was kicked out for keeping a marijuana plant in his locker.

4 Likes

There was a kid from my school that was kicked out last year for hiding drugs in a pen. He was caught because he told too many people about his “brilliant hiding place”

3 Likes

wasn’t there a movie about aliens that could only be killed with drugs that was stored on pens?
that guy was your saviour

drugs are everywhere, the world sucks

2 Likes

This doesn’t involve getting kicked out per say, but still getting in trouble.
In primary school, we had music class (you only sing and had to take it and it replaced ART!!!) and during the holiday season, we sang Christmas songs and other holiday songs. We would also sing religious songs (plz don’t make a big deal about this) and me not being religious, didn’t want to sing them. Too bad though, because we got in trouble if we didn’t sing the incredibly religious songs! It was considered “disrespectful.” I hated my music teacher (not just for that.)
Many other times, I got in trouble for looking away from my worksheet for .5 seconds. Yep!

1 Like

I once brought g1 megatron to school…you all can guess how that went

3 Likes

I got kicked out during my last final exam on my last day of high school (12th grade). Everyone acted like they had never heard a naughty word before.

2 Likes

I got in trouble in grade 12 for sneaking onto the roof with my gf and her friend; it was really funny actually, my law teach stormed up through the greenhouse and into the roof because I suppose she heard someone running above her classroom, and we ran and ducked behind this AC unit as cover and successfully escaped detection. Then, a little later, we decided to go down and got caught by the janitor on the stairs in the way down, but they couldn’t prove anything and so we also escaped any punitive action.

Wow, reading some things here makes me wonder if teachers at my school just didn’t care what we did anymore - especially the older I got the less they seemed to care.

2nd grade - one teacher got really mad at me for not singing correctly
5th grade - teacher took away my scissors because I was playing around with them and that annoyed her (I think I never got them back…)
12th grade - telling teacher to her face that I’m not interested in the ■■■■ she calls education and she simply ignores it

I can’t remember anyone ever being kicked out, though - despite some people selling drugs and fireworks and bringing their air guns to school in their backpacks - but then I’m not sure if the teachers ever knew about that.

1 Like

I know several people who have been sussed and another who was kicked out of my high school for smoking weed (Colorado). But I have never have been. I haven’t even gotten a single detention either. Although my school has been, making a lot of stupid decisions lately that have pissed off the high school student body (put our principal on leave due to consolidation and putting the most popular math teacher on leave because of an over reactive parent)

Also we use our Student IDs to pay for school lunches (and they’re free for us)

People at your school get kicked out for smoking weed? That seems a bit strange

I’m still in high school and the legal age to smoke recreationally is 21 in Colorado (18 is for medical purposes). And he was smoking it on school property and at his workplace. so he got kicked out and fired and now goes to Colorado’s Finest, which is a terrible school.