Kraata-Kal Clarifications?

If three Kraata-Kal existed, could they form a Kaita? How powerful are Kraata-Kal’s elemental abilities and can he use more than one at a time? How intelligent is he compared to normal Kraata (or Shadow ones)? What kind of Kraata was he pre-mutation? What does he look like now? Did Teridax create his armor in a similar manner to how he would create normal Rahkshi armor, by creating another Kraata-Kal and throwing it into Energized Protodermis?

2 Likes

I’d presume that he was a darkness Kraata pre-Kal, but does he look like one now? How did Teridax make his armor, did he create another Kraata-Kal and throw it into EP, or did he build one from spare Rahkshi parts?

Well, if Bohrok-Kal could form a Kaita, and normal Rahkshi can, I don’t see why Kraata-Kal would have any issues with that.

1 Like

Provided he had two other Kraata-Kal

1 Like

Well, his elemental powers presumably aren’t Toa level, but the question is, can he use more than one at once?

1 Like

Though I do not know for sure, I think that depends. Though Kraata-Kal was just a kraata exposed to the same energy that made the bohrok into bohrok-kal and then processed into rahkshi by normal means, the only thing the “kal” energy changed was the abilities. Teridax had to modify the suit himself to make him the way he is. So, the parts Teridax put on there (like wings, a tail, etc,) may get in the way of fusion. Because of these additions, every kraata-kal could be different depending on how its suit was enginiered. Note: all information was gained from the wiki.

1 Like