Learn more bionicle lore

I’m a newby when it comes to bionicle. What is the best way to learn more about it (books, movies, wikis, etc.)

2 Likes

This is the only thing you need /s

2 Likes

BIONICLESector01 is by far the best place to learn about the BIONICLE lore and story for both generations of the toyline. Other than that, I’d recommend picking up some of the books on EBay or Amazon, but be sure you know whether they are from G1 or G2, so you don’t accidentally mix them up. Here’s a link to BS01’s main page:

2 Likes

I suggest watching the movies, definitely playing the Mata Nui Online Game, and reading whatever books you can find. There are also some pretty lengthy lore and story videos that’ll help you out. Then use BS01 to fill in any gaps you might have left.

1 Like

Mata Nui Online Game then books and serials (on biomediaproject) and BS01 to fill in the gaps

Here’s a link to a reading order http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15557-bionicle-the-ultimate-storyline-reading-order-2001-2010/

2 Likes

My library has some of the original graphic novels. You could try yours.

1 Like

Best way to summarize the main plot less than 2 min:

G2 is half-hazard with loss plot line toward the end. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

I’m kinda finding that the Lord is way to scattered and I just don’t have time to dig through it.
You guys know any good lore channels on YouTube or at least a site that collects it in a way that’s a bit more manageable?

5 Likes

Voila!

3 Likes

Thanks! <3

No prob! :+1:

1 Like

If you’re fine with crass humour and long watchtimes I’d suggest the Gathered Friends Podcast. They go through all of the books and comics as compiled on the already mentioned Cross-Wired Geeks website.

1 Like

Sounds like something I’d like actually.

1 Like

BIONICLESector01 is the best resource I’ve found:

It’s obviously not perfect, but if you’re looking for specific information on a character, place, event, etc., it’s pretty easy to find what you’re looking for.

1 Like