Least Useful BIONICLE/LEGO Piece?

I can’t really think of one…although I do think that I don’t really have that good of a use for those little spikes on the Ben 10 figures.

(excluding broken pieces)

1 Like

Those huge semi-trans Vahki head wraps.

And those Toothbrush Mask attachment things are hrad to use.

~W12~

1 Like

Which one?

Either way, I wish these came in more colours and were in more sets; they aren’t as thorny-looking as the traditional spike pieces that current sets have and would provide more options for detailing

Speaking of Ben 10, I would like to see someone use this effectively :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sparkytron did it, albeit he did have to flip it inside out.

Imgur

17 Likes

…is that supposed to be a spaceship? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, it’s a really awkward piece. But most of the other launchers can’t be used as much other then launchers either…

MOC by JANGBRiCKS

What pieces exactly?

8 Likes

Well, I didn’t say they were impossible to use. Just that they’re hard to use.

~W12~

7 Likes

I dunno if those would technically count. They’re probably not made out of ABS plastic in an official LEGO factory.

5 Likes

This figure is comprised of a disturbingly large quantity of useless parts. :confused:

11 Likes

Those little rubber-band holder pieces that came with the Visorak and other BIONICLE sets.

10 Likes

it seems I hold the displeasure of owning him…

At least you got Vapour; he’s pretty cool.

Bohrok bodies are too weirdly shaped, textured, and clunky to be used nicely

5 Likes

honestly, I haven’t used a single Vapor specific piece either… worst exclusive set evar should have gotten Rotor instead

on a side note, I’m making a list of all these to see how many I can actually use In a single MOC

3 Likes

From a cereal box:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/6978/ffb6a238e4faa928.jpg

12 Likes

Yeah, that one’s supposed to be a more alien one in design, I made another that looked less geary, and more like something humans would build, but I took that apart because I needed the Roborider head for a MOC contest.

3 Likes

I can think of one instance this is used in:
http://djokson.deviantart.com/art/The-Muldwarg-584752468
He makes awesome creations, and he uses parts in very unusual way.

Rahiden made a spaceship, only using 6 or 7 pieces, one of these is the aforementioned squid launcher. :smile:

7 Likes

I feel like if I post a piece someone out there made something to prove me wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmmm, I think the most useless part would be stuff from Galidor.

3 Likes

The Vakhi piece the head attaches to, that then attaches to the Rahkskii piece. I know it can be used for stuff, but it’s quite difficult.

1 Like

I have him as well and I can concur with you

2 Likes

Probably this…believe it was used with the Bohrok (Maybe the Rahkshi also, not sure) had so many ideas for it originally yet it can only really connect with a few pieces and it can only be hung from the interior of a canister. I suppose if you are good with pieces you could probably use it as a peg-leg or a spine piece, but cant think of much you can do with it.

4 Likes

They make nice wings.

2 Likes