Legend of Zelda Discussion

Darunia is awesome. Though I really want to unlock Ganondorf.

You unlock him though the story. After you defeat Cia, I think.

I want to play Hyrule Warriors someday.

Just not today.

Never played any of the games but love the series. Ocarina of Time has the best story of all the Zeldas and is if I played it as a kid would have been one of my favorite games nostalgically, similar to how the first two Harry Potter games were so memorable to me.

So now that I have a 3DS, I’ve started playing Link To the Past on my GBA

That makes sense, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Personally the first zelda game I beat was twilight princess witch to this day is my personal favourite then I went back playing through all titles through out the franchise and with the cottage we got for next game for wii u I’m pumped.

@Mesonak You should.
It’s like VNOG open world with secrets and coolant unique items and dungeons except minus VNOG’s tediousness.
And from personal experience play a Zelda game with a friend.

@Kahi Same here but I never got a GameCube however I had plenty of fun with the HD Wind Wake.

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice/thrice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

How have I not posted here yet?

My fav is A Link Between Worlds, but I love all the games. Even Skyward Sword.

1 Like

Is it a popular opinion that Skyward Sword is not liked? Personally it has been one of my favorites.

Ohhh yeah. People HATE Skyward Sword for a lot of reasons, most of which are nitpicky at best, and straight up not flaws at worst.

I thought it had a really good plot, some really fun dungeons (the ship one is one of my favorite in any game), entertaining side characters, and awesome bosses. I’m guessing a lot of complaints have to do with it’s heavy reliance on motion controls?

Way more than that. People complain about its linearity, and also the amount of backtracking (I know. They contradict themselves). People hate Fi (I can see this one a bit, but she didn’t bother me much). People even hate the soundtrack. I don’t get it. People just love to wrongly hate this game.

People hate change. Skyward is change incarnate.
People = 2
Skyward = 1
2 + 1 = 3
3 = Hate

1 Like

I have only played 2 Zelda games Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I would have to say that Wind Waker came out on top as my favourite. However I think that Ocarina Of Time had the best story. So in order my top 3 games are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina Of Time.

already pointed out the flaw in that :P. Strangely though I hate backtracking myself, I felt this game didn’t overdue it.

Isn’t there also a tone of people who hate Navi? And a ton of people who hate Midna? :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa whoa whoa. Maybe the last two could somewhat be understood, but this game had a really awesome sound track.

I mean come on :P.

2 Likes

Fi gets it wayyy worse.

Really? I mean she’s a bit annoying, but I found her tolerable at the least.

1 Like

I have about 3 zelda games, so I’m not really much of a fan.

But man, there can be some real beautiful music in them games.

1 Like

I’ve seen playthroughs on the internet for a couple of these, but the one i really got hooked on was Twilight Princess, the only one I completed as of now.

Link is really fun to play in Smash Brothers.

Did anyone else just completely forget triforce heroes was a thing?

Yeah.
That game was just kind of ignored due to the fan overreaction that was E3.