Lego Announces the Return of Bionicle!

October’s just gonna be a great month for Lego fans in general.

October 1st Ninjago 2014’s last episodes air, Oct 9 Bionicle 2015 returns, Oct 16 TTV Reviews Legends of Metru Nui, fun times.

5 Likes

TTV just posted their initial thoughts video!
-Oonie

1 Like

Where? I don’t see it on YouTube or the website.

I did notice that actually. I’m still advocating that it’s just the CGI version.

Also it’s on their YouTube now

The video of Bionicle’s reveal is on their Facebook page; Redirecting...
The TTV thoughts video has been Added it to the topic, if you refresh it should appear on here

Thank you.

1 Like

Who thinks The BIONICLE logo looks cool?

2 Likes

I mean…it’s pretty much the old one with a little more blue…

so yeah it’s cool XD

1 Like

That mask is amazing.

2 Likes

YUSSSS I KNEW IT WAS THE MASK OF CREATION!!

HA!

HA!

Oh, I’m excited…

1 Like

I am so hyped!!!
Although it’s not like I didn’t expect this being the Mask of Creation and BIO being announced today, but this is AMAZING to have it announced AND confirmed that it is the Mask of Creation.

5 Likes

Okay, so while I seriously do appreciate you guys being on the ball with this, we do have a news topic for this now! I’m moving this topic over there for discussion purposes.

I’m thinking we’re dealing with a Soft Reboot here. Not necessary for new fans to know the old story, but it did still happen.

3 Likes

I wonder who is going to use this mask. ~Pyrox

It has two clips at the back, possibly something similar to the Inika head but I assume with a face behind it I hope

Does anybody else remember the Knights Kingdom figures that had those knight visors? The connection on the Mask of Creation looks just like the connection on the Knights Kingdom figures’ heads.

4 Likes

Hey, good eye! It seems very likely now that that’s the kind of connection this mask will have.

On another subject, could this potentially mean a figure of Artakha…

3 Likes

Yep! They seem to use the exact same system!

5 Likes

If this is in fact a continuation, I might have a Quest for the Masks of my own.