LEGO BrickHeadz Discussion Topic

Hey guys, popping in to let everyone know that LEGO has finally released information regarding their new BrickHeadz line.

Check out our video on it here:

Gallery of images below:

15 Likes

As someone who absolutely hates funko pops, these are really winning me over, I actually prefer how simplified the shaping is on these as opposed to pops or kubros as they don’t just look like super deformed versions of the characters, in fact they really remind me of behemoths art style.
that said none of these characters particularly interest me, but hopefully they’ll begin using other ip’s in the future that I am interested in, I dream of Nintendo striking a deal with Lego, but something like a full set of ghostbusters or Beatles would be great as well.
I say all this with the price in mind, as I think for the price these are excellent collectables.

5 Likes

Funko pops and Amiibos to me are less worth than any LEGO related similar product…primarily cause LEGO can be dissassembled and built however you like and is a playable thing, not just a statue.

With that said, I dont see why I would ever buy these, the visual style popularised by the funko pop ones is just ugly to me (the lifeless souless faces, at least make them look like chibby cute versions of themselves, these are too simplistic). But with the LEGO ones if I dont like them, I can still use the parts from the sets for something else.

Overall will skip on these, primarily cause I have no interest for these Comic related characters, its in the funko pop visual style, and it will probably be too expensive for the parts worth. Plus given how massive the studs show on these images, these figures will be really tiny and for 10-20 bucks for such tiny things…no worthoh 4 meez.

1 Like

Robins glasses look really bad and I wish they put tiles on top of Iron Man and Captain America’s head because the studs really take away from the look especially compared to the Joker and Black Widow. They have a lot of potential but there are some kinks to work out.

2 Likes

That print used on the eyes is kinda killing it for me. There’s something about them that I do not like.

The hulk’s arms are ridiculously pudgy and I love it :stuck_out_tongue:

These are really kind of neat and I appreciate them for their aesthetic similarity to Funko as well as innovative design but…these just don’t seem all that enticing for me to buy personally, they’re cool and all and the price for them is pretty great (especially given they’re licensed) but I don’t know just not my cup of tea personally…Maybe I’ll change my mind if/when Jang (or you guys) review one or something.

1 Like

Probably won’t get these. But I don’t get much system anyway. Some of them look good and others not so good. I’m not gonna act like I hate the art style but they do look a little goofy just starring… forever… with no expression… creeps me out. But other than that I think the style kinda works ok enough, other than most of they’re arms which are all bad looking.

I don’t know, I see more value and creativity in things like the mighty micros than this. I think those are a better deal for $10.

2 Likes

I would get the Mighty Micros if they came with actual Minifigures and they didn’t come with those stumpy child legs that can’t move. But I do agree I feel as if there could be better $10 sets out there than these. Not that these are inherently BAD or anything but I personally would’ve liked to have seen something else instead.

1 Like

Probably gonna get Iron Man and Cap. 'Murica, maybe Batman.

these seem pretty well done but like @Payinku none of the characters shown here are interesting to me so meh

None of these really interest me, so I’ll probably pass on these. They seem kind of small too, so probably not worth the price. I just hate that eye print aswell.

1 Like

I’m excited.

Although they could be better.

But I’m still excited.

I’m gonna get most of them now since they’re not going to be 20 bucks a pop.

1 Like

Looks like we’re going to be getting Belle and Beast BrickHeadz to coincide with the new Disney live action remake

1 Like

I hope they make more Disney ones, I’ll definitely but them if they do.

I’ll probably buy all the BirckHeadz. I’ll probably even buy the comic-con ones.

$100+ tho.

Anyway, I wish I had a LEGO Store near me because I want most of these but I’d have to use Shop at home for it.

YAHHH HARRRGG- (cough)

3 Likes

Man that pirate series needs to die already.