Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

This is a though one. Hawk flight is suspicious because his inactivity seems to have corresponded to the mafia’s lag that one time. On the other hand Mocingbird was a stark defender of Willess before he was convicted.
However. We know that 2 out of three suspects are dead and proven innocent from one night. Hawk flight, the last suspect alive from night 3 (ghid and joel are both dead and innocent) must be the culprit! I vote Hawkflight!
I advise @Jakanader and @TheMOCingbird scroll up for yourselves and see.

2 Likes

To be fair, I originally thought Willess was bad, I just changed my vote cause Ghid appeared twice in a row.

1 Like

To be fair I’ve been playing like an absolute idiot this whole game up until yesterday.

1 Like

We have a three way tie now. But how do we know Ghid was innocent? If there were five mafia to start, the last one could have killed Ghid to frame Hawk. DM never specified that Ghid was innocent.

Oh, interesting.

Might have been a special role.
Only moc votes for me. So that leaves him innocent. You didn’t show up on the suspect list so that leaves you innocent… oh look we’re out of time. Greeeeaaaat.

What do you mean by that?

I don’t think we’re out of time?

Oh oops. He was villager lol.

You guys have ~2 hours left.

We still gotta be careful about this one. That night was a bit weird, and I’m still not entirely convinced any of them are mafia (I’m pretty sure Hawk is the special role)

Jake are you also mafia? Can you seriously not see the direct. Without the shadow of a doubt evidence? There can’t be a suspect list without at least one mafia member.

Yeah, that’s really fishy, why would you not think one of them is mafia. Also, why do you think hawk is special? (side note, is there only one mafia left?)

Pretty sure there is.

Hm, cause Jak is acting strange, but he isn’t trial, which means he’s not mafia. I just find it weird that he’s sticking up for hawk.

EDIT Wait, it is Hawk, I know its hawk.

these three people were on trial for round 3, and both Joel and Ghid were innocent, meaning hawk is the last mafia. I still don’t get why Jak thought he was special. I Vote Hawk. And I think we won.

Not really much I can do. Just gotta hope you’re right, cause otherwise we’ve lost.

what do you mean “hope I’m right”? It has to be hawk unless Chronicler was trying to sabotage us.

Let’s just say… This game of Mafia is gonna be more interesting…

1 Like

Oh boy, did you actually make a scenario where no one on trial was guilty?

The End of Night 5

It was as the final night ended that the remaining villagers and Blacktron were suddenly abducted out of the crime scene and lifted into a space ship. They were dazed and confused. The space ship was not seen before; in fact, it was hovering over the city the whole time in a cloaking device.

Suddenly bursting through the doors of a private room, the remaining villagers, and oddly enough, the last Blacktron storm into a place filled to the brim with computer monitors. They have pictures of all the mafians and villagers, some of which have X’s on them. Each death has been recorded thoroughly and is on repeat.

“What the-?” asked Bob who had abnormally large arms.

Bob, the Green Insect, and the Nesquik Bunny saw what was going on in the room: both Lego Space Police and Blacktron browsers were on, and some of them had the profiles of their members. Some make-up was also seen on the counter, with some glasses. Out of the corner came out a figure that resembled Agent Fuse.

“Welcome, gentlemen,” said Agent Fuse with a menacing grin.

“Agent Fuse!” cried Big Bob. “What is all of this?”

The agent tilted his head. “Glad you asked.”

In the horror of the remaining participants, Agent Fuse rubbed off his make-up and revealed the rugged face and false eye of the galaxy’s most wanted villain. Nesquik bunny suddenly felt betrayed.

“B-boss?” asked the Nesquik bunny. “W-whose side were you on?”

Space Villain, now taking off his Lego Agents clothes and revealing his mechanical leg and arm, began to explain. “My own, you licensed freak. I never intended to actually have Blacktron build a base out of Lego City, like I promised all of you. My plan was to turn this place into my own government, and usurp power from the Space Police.”

The antagonist rubbed his hands. “Did any of you notice Lego City didn’t have any actual form of government?”

“No,” Big Bob responded.

“It’s because it’s a Police State,” the villain replied. “It’s disgusting. It’s been controlled by the Police and Fire Department for decades with no rebellion from any of you. Which is why I started this invasion.”

A flashback to the first Lego City Mafia commences, with the Brickster being killed and captured by the villagers and the Lego City police.

“When I saw the Brickster return to Lego City, I saw the people stand up for their own justice,” Space Villain said. “I saw them choose democracy, choose their OWN rule, as a people, instead of following the strict laws of the police chief. It was the first true jury that Lego City had ever seen.”

Space Villain nods his head. “And I realized I could pull it off again, and set myself up as the one in power. The citizens would be under hysteria from an invasion, and I could bring in that rule of a jury to off both Blacktron and civilians.”

The Green Insect Defense Unit Trooper raised his gun toward the space villain.

“Let me finish before you shoot,” Space Villain commanded. “Yes, I ended up disguising myself as both the Blacktron leader, AND I served as the head of the Space Police! It was my choice alone to choose who died, and who lived.”

“That’s not true democracy,” Big Bob said.

“Of course it isn’t,” Space Villain replied. “But I’m evil anyways. HAHAHAHAHAH!”

With the blast of Green Insect Defense Unit Trooper’s laser gun, the Space Villain was shot back into some of his equipment. The Nesquik bunny quickly followed and began to kick the Villain in the face. Finally, BIG BOB raised his gigantic fists, and slammed into Space Villain.

Agent Fuse, aka @Hawkflight, the Space Villain and Secret Role (Police Chief) was slain by the citizens of Lego City and the Mafia.

As the dust settled, Green Insect and Big Bob ended up looking at Nesquik Bunny. Now they all knew whose side was on whose. Yet none of them felt like battling anymore. Knowing their quarrel was all a ruse set up by the villain, they all parted ways.

LEGACY: (play the music plox it adds to the ending)

• Big Bob, @Jakanader, the last of the Space Police, ended up searching the rest of the galaxy for any more of his kind. In the end, he did end up finding something: a giant Lego Minifig flashlight with tiny arms. They are still discussing if they want to trade arms or not.
  • Nesquik Bunny, @TheMOCingbird, the last Blacktron, made a run for the hills as the Space Police decided not to arrest him. He was resentful for the betrayal of his boss, and how many of his comrades were killed for naught.
  • Green Insect Defense Unit Trooper, @Zero, ended up doing… Something. Whatever Green Insect Defense Unit Troopers do. All we know is that he had a happy ending. Or something.

Final Result: It would have ended up as a tie next night, so… IT’S A TIE! Yay?

THE END

6 Likes

Well that’s a cool way to end a mafia game.

I can’t belive I was right and no one believed me because I forgot about the game. At least we got a cool ending.
Plus I don’t think I actually died cause you know, Pluto seems much easier to live on than the ice planet.

3 Likes