Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

Wait, I’m being accused again? I’m getting flashbacks to the last Mafia game already. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also think I’m too late to make a vote; otherwise I vote for Whaddon.

1 Like

Voting is over. I’ll type the response later.

Someone respond to this.

3 Likes

Respond to this? Why would I ever do that? :stuck_out_tongue:

I participated I swear!

3 Likes

Blast, I ws a half hour late.

3 Likes

The End of the First Night

Hikaru was going to run for his life as the denizens of Lego City decided that he was the guy who killed Brick Daddy… Though they had no good reason. The citizens managed to get to Hikaru as he got into his mech. Unfortunately, the Exo-Force mech wasn’t very articulate so the citizens kicked at the joints. Hikaru died as the weight of his mech crushed him to death. @jayzor17, citizen, was killed by the minifigs of Lego City.
And Johnny Thunder was next. The citizens took their Lego spears and threw them at him. Johnny outran them, but as he turned his head around and mocked them in his thick Australian accent, he noticed not the cliff. Johnny Thunder fell to his death and landed in the Lego bin. @Whaddon, Blacktron, was killed by the minifigs of Lego City.

Now to await Blacktron’s next victim…

4 Likes

Bada bing

Bada boom

4 Likes

Noice

3 Likes

Oof, sorry Jayzor. How many mafia are left?

3 Likes

Night 2

SQUISH! Went the M Tron Spaceman, @Omega_Tahu, citizen as he was smashed to death inside a brick-making factory. The cause of the smash was unknown but the Space Police did end up catching three suspects:
@Jakanader aka BIG Bob known for his unusually large arms. He was a factory worker.
@Holi who happened to be operating heavy machinery. Factory worker.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika Who was practicing some x-treme stunts for a Lego Studios premier film coming this summer. The studio was using the factory for an action scene.

Voting begins now and ends at 9:00 Pacific Time.

3 Likes

Ya know

I should have expected this to happen

I worked too hard to prosecute Whaddon.

5 Likes

I’m going @Holi

1 Like

I’ll wait to vote for a double kill

3 Likes

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika said he thought it was an RPG, so I’m guessing it’s not him, but he might have just been trying to trick us.
I have big arms so I could have crushed him anywhere and arms probably wouldn’t be that good for squishing.
@Holi would have needed to be in factory, and machinery is a pretty good tool.
I’m going to vote for @Holi

2 Likes

I will also vote for @Holi

1 Like

I vote Jak, he was a Mafian before.

Holi: 3 Ghid, Jak, Tuaro
Jak: 2 Willess, Zero
Mistikafan: 0

~W12~

2 Likes

I would say this is irrelevant. Sure, he may have been confused at first, but the other mafia could have explained stuff to him, and [quote=“Willess12, post:58, topic:49131”]
I vote Jak, he was a Mafian before.
[/quote]

what does this have to do with anything?

3 Likes

You know what. I’m going to vote for Jakanader as well, but my suspicions are definitely on Holi as well. can we get a triple kill here?

3 Likes

Nooo, don’t give guid and Holiday any more ideas.

4 Likes

I’m voting for Jak, that double kill is necessary!

3 Likes