Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

I changed it so I could give some people more time to vote.

Ooh, I might live.

@Willess12 this means you can change your vote.

I will vote for @Holi for while Big Bob may have big arms, I donā€™t see how clear and brutal beating would not be recognized. And a stunt man would not seem to have the right equipment either. The heavy machinery seems like it would give enough variety to confuse the manner of death.

2 Likes

yeah we should get more people to vote
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@AwesomeJoel27

Omega_Tahu died.

I really need to read, donā€™t I.

Welp. We have a tie. Someone needs to change their vote or vote.

Fine, I will change to Holi. Not just to break the tie, he seems to be too invested, compared to last game.

Holi: 5 Ghid, Jak, Tuaro, Leo, Willess
Jak: 3 Zero, Holi, Mocingbird
Mistikafan: 0

2 Likes

The plot thickens

1 Like

Most excellent.

The End of Night 2.

The minifigs thought it was obvious that the bad guy was, well, a bad guy. As the First Order Snowtrooper was cornered, it had seemed he ended up going under the Brick Producing machine. A giant glob of liquid plastic fell upon the Snowtrooper as he was pushed onto the conveyor belt by angry insurgents. The Snowtrooper, trying to fight for their life, realized it was too late: their own plastic limbs also melted and they became one with the glob. The glob went into a chilling machine. On the other end of the conveyor belt we found just a brick that was chilled.

@Holi, Blacktron, was killed by the villagers and is now a 3x2 Lego Brick. The Blacktron were not happy. The Blacktron were dwindling. The Blacktron want vengenceā€¦

4 Likes

yay i was right please donā€™t kill me bad space people

So far 2/2 on my votes.

4 Likes

So far 1/1 beat that

Viva la brick! Viva la revolution!

1 Like

I get the feeling one of us will die next.

2 Likes

Probably me. If it is, Iā€™m gonna go out on a limb and say itā€™s @Willess12. I wasnā€™t so sure at first, but voting for Holi kinda makes me think heā€™s using the same trick the Mafia used last game to try to make us think heā€™s innocent.

wait you turned holi into a 3x2
i donā€™t think thatā€™s quite fair
all she did was kill someone

2 Likes

Willess was a candidate earlier, though. There is only one mafia member brought up at a time.

2 Likes

DM never specified whether there could be multiple

You are correct about that. I did not specify.

3 Likes

Sorry I was asleep, but I was innocent :smiley:

1 Like