LEGO Creations: Rules and Guidelines

I am sorry, maybe I made my point clear enough. Everytime a non-master posts a video of his MOC (a slideshow video) the video gets removed by a master because (according to them) only master are allowed to post video of their MOCs.

1 Like

Quick question: Who would be best administration wise to contact about seeing if a moc qualifies enough to be a work in progress, suitable for the boards?

So you have to make another account, on another website, just to post a picture here? Wow.

You can always copy and paste, or use the upload button, or press Ctrl + G.

Wait. THERE WAS AN UPLOAD BUTTON THIS WHOLE TIME!? Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah, this one:

That button is the most evil, yet beautiful thing on this Earth.

5 Likes

you just wana ruin this website dont you :dragon:

… huh? I don’t wan’t to ruin anything.

its just a joke i gave you a dragon happy are you happy :relaxed:

ill try to remember these…

also whats a teaser topic?

also i how are people doing? just saying?

also what about posting multiple mocs a day?

It’s when someone makes a topic that says that they will upload pictures, but there are no pictures when the topic is created. So it’s basically a “coming soon” topic

As far as I know, there is no rule against this

But you might want to check with a mod to be 100% sure

Is there like a text limit for each topic? cause I’m about to add like a lot text for my latest post. Thanks!

1 Like

What do I do once I finish a WIP?

2 Likes

Edit the title of your topic to remove the wip :slight_smile:

Amendment II-
For those of you looking to possibly become featured on one of our M.O.C. Spotlight videos, please be sure to keep these recommendations in mind when taking photos of your creations:

• Be no stranger to taking photos in a horizontal orientation- sometimes it’s better this way, especially for larger/wider MOCs.
  • Achieve the best lighting possible- nothing too dark or too bright.
  • High camera quality is encouraged.
  • Take various pictures from multiple angles

Here is an example of a photo that is not ideal for the MOC Spotlight.

(Don’t worry, I’m not putting anyone on blast, this is my own photo. :blush:)

Again, this is not mandatory for all of you posting creations on the boards, but it is a highly recommended criteria that makes the video editing process for the MOC Spotlight much easier and the videos can appear much better.

Thank you!

7 Likes

What if I told you that my camera sucks and only takes semi-blurred pictures…

[quote=“Iinararax, post:60, topic:100, full:true”]
What if I told you that my camera sucks and only takes semi-blurred pictures…
[/quote]I Know i have to take pictures on my dads phone. But i also have to say, where can i find the full rules and guidelines?

…At the top of the topic?

2 Likes

Could creators make a post that showcases previously showcased mocs like eljay’s recap reviews that first show a set in one video but then there is a video that sums up all the sets that year?
( i just don’t want to break any rules without noticing)
btw I was planning to do that for a series showcase finale if it’s possible…