LEGO Creator Topic

They have another like it. It was a green truck, robot, and Helicopter. Some even said it was like G1 Springer

That is his name, right?

Who?

I also found the set, for comparison.

1 Like

I appreciate how Creator makes affordable Modular building surrogates(seeing as City has the ironic propensity not to).

Also, X-Pods were the best.

Just pop open one of these 5-7 dollar sets and you’d have anything from a robot soldier to a spaceship.

So cool.

8 Likes

Nah. It’s just a prank bro.

3 Likes

Man, Creator has really stepped up to the plate when it comes to buildings. Not only are they great-looking sets, but thy’re all at the same scale. This means fans who buy most (if not all of the psuedo-city sets) can make a decently sized strip.

Speaking of the Corner Deli, I love how all three models have the ability to combine together:

7 Likes

^ this basically.

2 Likes

I want that tiny robot.

I find creator sets more interesting due to the multiple models IMO

1 Like

Kirby/LEGO crossover confirmed
/s
[quote=“Mrblackpants, post:9, topic:30671”]
This guy
[/quote]

That looks so cool…

I’ll admit, I was pretty excited to find that that one enemy from LU was this thing. The only problem was, when I found out about it, the set had already been knocked off the shelves.

5 Likes

I REALLY want the red dragon set.

creator is one of if not my favourite lego theme. sadly because of my lack of Money as a kid i hardly ever got any of the larger sets and had to make do with the mid to small sized sets.
though i did have the large creature sets of 2006:
4894: mythical creatures

and 4892: prehistoric Power

these two were fantastic sets i especially liked mythical creatures my favourite alternate model of that set was the tri headed dragon, though after some modifications i did to it with some leftover parts to give it knees and a longer tail

7 Likes

#MOAR SETZ!
31062: Exploration Robots

ohmygodineeditlegowhyareyoumakingallthegoods

31064: Seaplane Adventures

A Creator vehicle intentionally scaled to a minifigure? How rare.

12 Likes

These both look pretty good! do we have prices?

(I need that robot…)

2 Likes

ooooh, I like them

I couldn’t find any, but I’ll update the post if I do.

1 Like

That robot

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Oh my. This is probably the best recent robot from Lego. The shaping is great…

4 Likes

I had soooo many of those pods. My favorite being the clear and green one.

3 Likes