LEGO DC Comics Superheroes

So, the theme started in 2011.
It mostly revolves around Batman, but occasionally has other heroes such as Beast Boy, Cyborg, Robin (Damian Wayne), Robin (Dick Grayson), Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake), Starfire, Supergirl, Superman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman.

We also have the upcoming hero(es) spoiler tagged for those whom want to wait for the sets to be released.

Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle will be released in 76054 Scarecrow’s Harvest of Fear, and Katana in 76055 Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash

We also have the DC villains such as Bane, Black Manta, Brainiac, Captain Cold, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Gorilla Grodd, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Man-Bat, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler, Scarecrow, Sinestro, and Two-Face.

We also have the upcoming villain(s) spoiler tagged for those whom want to wait for the sets to be released.

Deadshot and New 52 Harley Quinn will be released in 76053 Gotham City Cycle Chase, Captain Boomerang, Killer Croc and Red Hood in 76055 Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash, and Killer Moth and a new Scarecrow in 76054 Scarecrow’s Harvest of Fear

There have also been exclusive Minifigures in polybags ‘N’ whatnot.
Such as:
Shazam! as a Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive
Bizarro as a Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive
Martian Manhunter in his New 52 form was a LEGO Store exclusive for spending $50 of more from March 1st to March 15th 2014.
Arsenal (Arrow) as a Comic-Con 2015 Exclusive

Target Exclusive Gift Box sets
Superboy in the 2014 Target Exclusive Box Gift Set
Lightning in the 2015 Target Exclusive Box Gift

There was the Dark Knight area of which only had two sets:
76001 The Bat vs. Bane: Tumbler Chase
76023 The Tumbler

There was also the Man of Steel with it’s line of sets:
76002 Superman: Metropolis Showdown
76003 Superman: Battle of Smallville
76009 Superman: Black Zero Escape
5001623 Jor-El

And now the Batman vs. Superman sets:
76044 Clash of the Heroes
76045 Kryptonite Interception
76046 Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle

There were also the Ultrabuild sets based off the Hero Factory CCBS system
4526 Batman
4527 The Joker
4528 Green Lantern

They have released three movies since the theme started, with one in the works
LEGO Batman: The Movie – DC Super Heroes Unite Clark Kent is a bonus Minifigure for buying the Blu-Ray
LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League Batzarro is a bonus Minifigure for buying the Blu-Ray
LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! Trickster is a bonus Minifigure for buying the Blu-Ray
LEGO Justice League: Cosmic Clash Cosmic Boy will be a bonus Minifigure for buying the Blu-Ray

They also have made two games since the theme started:
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Unite Lex Luthor Power Suit was a bonus Minifigure for pre-ordering the game at GameStop
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Plastic Man was a bonus Minifigure for pre-ordering the game at GameStop

5 Likes

While I’m not the biggest collector of DC Sets, I still think the theme as a whole is great.

My favorite fig from the line is probably Aquaman, with my favorite set being Arkham Asylum.

2 Likes

Booster, I love you.

I really like Deathstroke.
I really want Deathstroke.
I just can’t justify buying that whole set, just for him…

3 Likes

It comes with Dick Grayson Robin and Batman too…
And the set itself is fascinating. :smile:

3 Likes

The set does look pretty great, however there is too much other stuff that calls my wallet.
I might even be able to get around the price if it had more Deathstroke…

1 Like

I seriously hope Stel gets some sort of recognition as a nod towards his similarities with Lewa.
plus he’s actually a pretty cool character
And Eljay could make a minifig version of himself

7 Likes

Not into this.

Batman 2006 was my jam though.

1 Like

I’m so excited for the new Scarecrow set. Scarecrow is my favourite Batman villain. :smile:

2 Likes

Batman 2006 has outdated figures and is based on Batman: The Animated Series from the 90’s.
But y’know, everyone has their tastes. :smile:

2 Likes

I want to get some of those sets you mentioned-epically the one with the red hood.

2 Likes

I would appreciate if you would spoiler tag when talking about the new sets, as I know that some people here don’t want to know what’s coming out until it comes out.
Thanks
In case you might not know, it’s [ spoiler] [/ spoiler]
Just without the spaces

I understand. I’m still excited, though.

1 Like

#If you could pick one DC Character to become a Fig, who would it be?

I’d pick Kite Man.

1 Like

Who do you think I’d choose? :smirk:

In case you don’t understand, @anyone_who_doesn’t get_it, I want a Booster Gold Minifigure

2 Likes

3 Likes

It used to be red hood, but now I’d say either Hush or Red Robin.

That or the Grant Gustin Flash.

1 Like

If it wer not for Bionicle and Star Wars, I would pick some of these up.

1 Like

He’s definitely somethin’…

3 Likes

I kinda want that polybag set.

There was actually a page in an old Green Lantern comic that gave a shout out to the Toa Mata.

3 Likes