LEGO Disney/Pixar Topic

Meh, I would still have preferred somebody else.

Something tells me the minifig molds May have been planned before the release if the set, as shown in the new minifig series.

Sweet jiminy Christmas it’s Scrooge McDuck! This series is perfect.

I really don’t think so…

Amen, I would buy Chip and Dale sets, they’d at least be cool collectibles.

Yo my guys, both the figs and the Ideas set are heckin’ amazing. I’ve been a longtime fan of both LEGO and Disney (I’m the one who made the topic lol), so seeing them collaborate on this sort of level again always makes me a happy Plurb.

The CMF line is a bop. Not as big a bop as the first line, but still in the realm of hopping and popping. You’ve got some great Mickey and Friends reps with Chip and Dale, some RADiCAL Ducktales boys, a nice assortment of Renaissance characters, some modern stuff with Elsa and Anna, and a great non-DAS duo with Jack and Sally. Could’ve gone without the Incredibles picks and instead gotten some Golden-Age or better Pixar reps, but beggars can’t be choosers. All-in-all, a really strong follow-up to my favorite CMF line-up.

I don’t have much to say about Steamboat Willie, just that it’s a wonderful recreation and will definitely be coming home to Papa Plurby when it comes out.

2 Likes