LEGO Ideas 90th Anniversary Set Poll Discussion

Oh, still rooting for classic space

me too

me three

H A I L D E N M A R K

3 Likes

ACCURSED VIKINGS, GET OUT OF ENGLAND YOU GODLESS DANES!

There will still be a vote. Lego just isn’t committed to following the results. They can still use it to gauge interest though.

1 Like

Dang! I just saw this post now, I’m an hour too late.

So, the first round is over. I wonder when we’ll see the results.

Probably not until the next round starts.

1 Like

The first round was very split between system fans, but the second round is gonna be mostly Bionicle vs Classic Space. We are probably gonna loose here, because the entire system AFOL community is gonna rally together just to knock Bionicle out.
I know some people here said they would suport Classic Space instead of Bionicle in round 2, but with what I said in mind, I would encourage you guys to reconsider your choice. Bionicle needs all the votes it can get, otherwise it wouldn’t stand a chance.

5 Likes

people need to stop thinking of AFOLs and TLC as some nebulous, malevolent entity that wants the worst for Bionicle fans.

8 Likes

Yeah, I mean Bionicle community is also technicaly AFOLs…

That said, let’s support Bionicle in the second round!

6 Likes

I am not saying AFOLs are “nebulous” and “malevolent” by any means… However, I have to say, as someone who frequently interacts with mutiple parts of the LEGO community, that a lot of AFOLs were very pissed off when they found out Bionicle was taking the first place in round 1. I saw several people on Eurobricks accusing us of rigging the poll with duplicate accounts, and others were just calling us “the freaking Bionicle fans” out of spite.
Those people may very well turn out to be just a vocal minority, but still, stuff like what I just mentioned still happens sometimes in the AFOL community.

4 Likes

I mean only members of the lego group decided what becomes a set from round two, so it doesn’t really matter if you support space or bionicle.

2 Likes

Lego is still aware of the second votes though.

If literally no one votes for Bionicle, I’m pretty sure that’ll affect their decision.

3 Likes

I don’t think that we’re a part of the second round of votes though.

It’s quite simple:

Vote for bionicle if you want to see bionicle have any kind of future.

Don’t expect bionicle to be the anniversary set. It won’t be.

8 Likes

So… who is then?

It’s a second round of fan votes:

2 Likes

Hmm, probably still gonna vote for Classic Space then

1 Like

And all matters aside if you want a power miners revamp set or a castle revamp set just make an ideas project, that avenue is always open, including for Bionicle…