LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed

Ok, this came as a rather surprise for me, but a welcome one for sure.

What are your thoughts?

7 Likes

Looks neet. But nothing I can form an opinion on.

1 Like

Looks cool. I just hope they include Bio figures (but probably not) and the Exo-Force characters. If not, I probably won’t get it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be free.

I think it will be only with vintage LEGO themes. So we shouldn’t expect that, even though that would be awesome.

1 Like

Seeing LEGO finally pay homage to their old original themes in a proper way it’s going to be awesome anyway, even if they won’t pay homage to all their old original themes.

i’m curious what kind of game this is gonna be.

It literally shows Lloyd’s Mech Dragon from the movie in the main poster…

Eh. Could be cool, could be dumb. I’ll wait until we get something more before I make any opinions.

1 Like

Oh, haven’t noticed that

1 Like

From what I heard it’s going to be a Team Battle RPG Multiplayer game, this guy on Eurobricks provides more detail:

Another CG game trailer that tells us nothing about the gameplay. Feels like I’m back watching E3 2019 again.

They have some Collectible Minifigures, though.

1 Like

This looks promising, but with how little info it contains, I can’t really form a new opinion yet.

I haven’t used this site in three years.

I like collecting the minfigures and I like that they are old ones all across the years besides classic space.

1 Like

Oh, hey, forgot I even knew about this before it came out.

I downloaded it, played it a good amount, and enjoyed it. I was surprised how different this felt in comparison to most LEGO games, and I thought that was cool.

I don’t play it very much anymore, but that’s more because I’m not as interested in the type of game than anything else.

1 Like