Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

That scout trooper looks excellent. The bike looks reallt good too. I might want it.

2 Likes

they didnt even build it correctly

also, it is wider than I thought, it’s huge

7 Likes

Wow rip.

1 Like

What’s the point in the tan on the back?

it’s supossed to be that thing on the back

I am really wondering how they attached the shoulder armor piece to the back of the scout trooper

6 Likes

TAMW the back build is more interesting and fleshed out than the front

8 Likes

There are 4 more SW buildable figures coming out, as seen on brickset. But it looks like they are splitting the usual September Force Friday wave up to release these two early in June as we have never gotten a June SW constraction wave before.

2 Likes

Last time I checked, those minifigures bombed so much that they never made Technic figures like those again

Thats way to early for the Last Jedi sets, since the movie is getting released in December…will these even be for the new movie (has to).

Anyways, removable helmets would be the bee’s knees.

2 Likes

With galidor heads underneath.

1 Like

Especially with galdor heads underneath^

6 Likes

The Rogue One figures came out in September and there is no law saying the next 4 sets have to be for Episode 8. They could make the January/March wave for Episode 8.

1 Like

There is no law, yes, but they have always released sets before the media was. Not unless if this is a new method of countering the problem they had with making sets that are not accurate to the media versions, releasing them later to be more accurate.

They have only released sets before the movie for RO, the first wave before episode 7 in September of 2015 was characters for episodes 1-6.

1 Like

Oh no.

7 Likes

the guys at bzpower uploaded a video of the sets

3 Likes

I really want the one on the thumbnail.

Wait the vehicle has a function?

Only two new constructible figures?

1 Like

They took two from the next September wave and are selling them early.