Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

And where is the third?

There’s 4 more coming later as confirmed by Brickset.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see them!

4 more? I thought they were only 2 more

I was referring to the 4 that have not yet been revealed aside from the little information that is listed on Brickset. Not the Imperial Stormtrooper Comander and Scout Trooper with Speeder bike.

I just want to remind everyone that the Two figures we saw at brickfair are coming in June, which has never happened for SW CCBS. Since they’re are the 4 Brickset figures yet to be revealed it seems that Lego had split the wave we normally get in September and are realeasing 2 of the figures in June and the rest in September.

1 Like

I wasnt refering to them, last time I checked brickset there were only 4 sets coming this year, including these two, didnt know about the other 2

Last I checked there were these two (Stormtrooper Commander and Scout + bike ) and an additional 4. It may have been updated.

1 Like

As much I want more constraction sets for parts, I might be worried they might scrap them.
Couple years ago, 3 unreleased Speedorz sets were listed on BrickSet, they never reach on production likely due of the awful sells on Speedorz series as a whole.

2 Likes

I went to US Toy Store yesterday, and in the clearance there were piles of Speedorz for half-off. And the vast majority were from 2013, four years ago (unless they released in Summer).

2 Likes

From what I can tell it’s a black ice-cream cone piece

1 Like

My local kmart is still selling the wave one speedorz from four years ago at their original retail price. Why they haven’t been clearanced out yet is anyone’s guess. Doesn’t surprise me, even when I was a kid the store had discontinued items years after their release dates.

2 Likes

My TRU still has Chima sets for above retail. And the SW Constraction figures are inflated by about $5.00.

1 Like

I have gathered word that there will be a BB-8 buildable figure in the winter of 2018. @CM4Sci has corroborated this.

How would that even work? You’d need like magnets if you want it to roll.

Nope! Stash2Sixx on Eurobricks did! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am aware that you are not the source. Since you’re a reliable insider on the boards, I named you because you were the face of the leak on Reddit.

1 Like

Maybe the top is attached to a static middle “slice” of the ball, with only the two outer half sphere portions being able to roll?

1 Like

It is highly suspected (no pun intended) but not confirmed that it is a CCBS set; we do not know. I wouldn’t be to surprised. Expect lots of uncommon technic pieces and a price point around 45 USD.

I thought you said 8 buildable figures. :pensive:

Here’s some info from Leewan on Eurobricks that interested me.

2 Likes

Interesting… my bet is on Snoke.

2 Likes