Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

just remove the friction adders

1 Like

Specially remove the feet friction adders since without them it doesnt hinder movement.

But because Jyn uses the larger thigh shell piece, she needs a large bone piece. There is no alternative other then ones I mentioned in my previous comment.

1 Like

I’d say that Lego doesn’t care about scale if everything up until the 2nd Rogue One wave hadn’t been scaled. Hopefully they’ll fix scale later on.

1 Like

But they didnt have to use that piece now did they, now granted it seems that whenever a new constraction piece is made for SW it has to be used on all the sets in the next wave (Blaster function, Gearbox, new shells)

And again, they dont need to use the largest bone pieces for every figure especially when it ends up putting them out of scale. They only do because it justifies the $25 price

They didnt have to, but they did and we have to deal with it. Ether buy the sets, or wait on sales, or not buy them. Money speaks lounder.

so, official look at the boxes and figure

which I cant remember if we saw them before?

9 Likes

:smiley:

7 Likes

Most likely gonna be Grey bone piece just to continue trolling us. (hope not)

4 Likes

Based on the Toy Fair footage, it’s defiantly black:

edit:

But that is the Storm Trooper…

My bad, didn’t realize they were discussion something else.

4 Likes

Not that one, the storm trooper.

But the one he pointed to was the one off the speeder, which has a white very very long armor piece.

1 Like

Bah, at this point I don’t even care what color the bone is, as long as they recolor the friction extenders white.

3 Likes

we might have a problem then

Why would they recolor the friction extenders white?

It would make more sense if they recolor them black, and even then they wont do it since for some god knows forsaken reason, grey color plastic CCBS is used in conjuction in areas where stronger bone connections are needed. Why grey plastic is synonomous with toughness instead of black, I dont know.
Maybe its cheaper to produce grey pieces, maybe grey plastic really is more durable and stronger, maybe they do it to help kids find the pieces…I dunno, all I know is they stand out and clash with any color scheme that doesnt have already grey bone pieces as primary colored bones.

2 Likes

I want that commander for the long rifle. Looks sick.
Didn’t know the Biker Scout had a handle. Wonder if it also functions as a stand?

it does

1 Like

And this, my dear friends…

Is why I’m not a purist.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the color of a lego element makes it any more durable. All modern lego parts are made of translucent ABS pellets and then a dye is added for color. Not sure if the dye alters the mechanical properties or not. Thinking back to technic, there are models that use identical friction pin shapes in different colors. In my experience, none of the recolored pins have had any kind of noticeable difference in strength.

As for the cost to produce a color, I have no idea if it is cheaper to make certain parts in db gray over black or vice versa. LEGO gets its dye from outside suppliers, from what I’ve heard, but I’m not sure on the specifics.

2 Likes

According to BrickShow.

http://brickshow.com/2017/04/lego-star-wars-the-last-jedi-euro-pricing-revealed/?utm_source=■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■+Show)

LEGO Star Wars The Last Jedi Buildable Figures

LEGO Star Wars 75526 – €19.99 – (£14.99, $19.99)
LEGO Star Wars 75528 – €24.99 – (£19.99, $24.99)
LEGO Star Wars 75529 – €24.99 – (£19.99, $24.99)
LEGO Star Wars 75530 – €34.99 – (£29.99, $34.99)

I’d assume the $20.00 is Rey, and the $35.00 a titan, likely a vehicle or villain.

4 Likes

Rose is 20 dollars, 25 is Rey, 25 is Kylo (no mask), and 35 is ether a vehicle or Luke (same complexity as Vader was).

Or it could be Kylo Ren, Ray, Luke, and an unknown villain.

2 Likes

Maybe we will get Supreme Leader Snoke, or C-3PO with the red arm! I would love to have a figure for General Leia, like a tribute for Carry Fisher…

1 Like