Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

That’s likely because the model doesn’t have any either. It’s literally a blank red head.

Also, it could be just the way cgi lego pieces look, but it looks like the lightsaber has black pins. Yay?

~W12~

1 Like

Are you totally certain on that one? It looks as though it could go either way to me.

By the way, I just noticed that Rey’s upper arm bones are in flesh color. Awesome.

Appears to be dark brown/dark tan to me. But it’s really hard to tell.

Looking at the sides of it, it appears to be clipping into the side of the shell. I guess this could just be bad cgi (the same set has the axle holes on the hands crooked).

~W12~

It really is, but the presence of a shadow on the corner of Rey’s left hand that is the same color seems to point to it being flesh colored. We’ll have to see.

You might be right, yeah… I’m going off of the fact that TLG has recently moved away from doing that; the last time they introduced a new shell with no option for an additional pin add-on, it was that SWC shin piece in 2015.

Oh boy that Praetorian Guard. I’ll be buying duplicates of him. Chewie looks decent besides those chicken legs. Pretty sure he holds the record for most brown ccbs parts in a set. His bag is a dark brown superhero chest so that’ll be useful.

Tie pilot is competing with mcd’s Nick Bluetooth for worst box art of any lego action figure. He’s trying so hard to look big and bad. I refuse to believe a grown human being did that.

5 Likes

dang they all look so good!

well except for rey and her huge forehead.
also, a first order tie fighter? really? as soon as I made my moc? come on

also one thing im wonderibg, where is boba and “vader”? those were some fake leaks or what

1 Like

I Thing they were to be released seperate from this wave, early next year, so leaks won’t be for a while for those two I’d say.

4 Likes

Those are supposed to be 2018 sets.

~W12~

3 Likes

well that’s weird, we got their leaks before getting tlj’s ones

1 Like

The red guard looks amazing (my favorite of them all). I NEED these shoulder add-on pieces NOW. xD

Chewbacca looks surprisingly good, so does the TIE pilot.

Rey… well… is Rey.

1 Like

Tie Pilot and Chewy looks okay, Rey looks good, & the Guard guy just looks kind a stupid.

1 Like

yay, someone who thinks like me the only good thing he has are the blade pieces and the new mold for the shoulders

And that glorious Mata red!

My favorite of these four is Chewbacca. The printed pieces look really nice although they won’t be very useful for MOCing. Rey looks good except for the head mold (again). The Elite TIE Fighter pilot isn’t very impressive but looks to have an un-printed black chest shell and is a decent if kind of bland figure. My least favorite is the Praetorian Guard, which has a few useful parts but looks really basic to me and really not very impressive.

2 Likes

These probably aren’t the final designs so we can hope the final one is better.

Rey’s interesting, a little manly but I do feel it’s an improvement over her previous version. I’ll probably pick most of these up.

2 Likes

I hope this is the case, because to me the Praetorian Guard has very little detail and aside from the new molds he’s basically just a red guy.

2 Likes

I would probably only buy him once he goes on sale if so. I need those red pieces in bulk…

I need them in Furno, myself.

5 Likes

honoustly I would prefer it if they kept his parts print free (except for the helmet and chest piece ofc)

could be used as bark for some kind of tree themed moc

wow reys head.
1 Like