Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Dude, don’t post pictures of brain surgery in here. There are minors on this site.

8 Likes

ew filthy kids.

4 Likes

Yeah. We big boys gotta talk about plastic toys of a fictional franchise owned currently by disney that was made before we were born.

1 Like

So, as many of the patrons already know, I was hunting for leaks yesterday and found every non-watermarked image of the upcoming buildable figures. As they are still leaks, I won’t be posting them; however, I got the go-ahead to post the promotional copy for each of the four sets. The text that follows needs to be taken cautiously, as these are translated by Google from Italian, with small modifications made by me to correct spelling and syntax. (I.e., “Belt your belt” to “cinch your belt” and “Chewbecca” to “Chewbacca”)

75526 - Cinch your belt and prepare for so many exciting adventures with the TIE Fighter Elite Pilot! Build this menacing character with the red-striped helmet and the self-breathing helmet and then put it in a battle pose. Heat his spring blaster rifle and face the Resistance! Fight the enemy with this highly constructible and highly articulate character of the TIE Fighter LEGO® Star Wars Pilot Elite. Equipped with a red striped helmet, shoulder decoration, self-breathing, and a spring shooter blaster rifle, every fan of Star Wars would like to fly in battle with this threatening character.

75528 - Awaken the Power of Strength with Rey’s buildable Hero! Put her in battle pose and have her blue laser sword and blaster gun. And if it is in trouble, turn the wheel to hit the First Order soldiers with a punch! Launch an attack with Rey’s laser sword, built and highly articulated. With every detail of textiles, chest and arm decoration, a blue laser sword, blaster pistol and battle function with rotating arm rotating, each young Jedi will love to recreate laser-sword battles with this incredible LEGO® Star Wars character.

75529 - Protect the First Order with the elite Praetorian Guard of Supreme Leader Snoke. Take the incredible 2-handed laser stick or separate it to create 2 smaller weapons. Put this fantastic guard with its sturdy red armor into a threatening battle pose and then move the lever to rotate its arms and terrorize your opponents! Defend the high grades of the First Order with this highly constructible and highly articulate character of the Elite Praetorian Guard. This imposing character features robust red armor with fabric skirt, an exclusive helmet design and chest and arm decoration. It also has a lever on the back to rotate the arms, plus a two-handed stick with blades that can be seperated for so many furious single weapon fights. First Order fans will love to go battle with this experienced fighter.

75530 - Launch in battle with your favorite Wookiee, Chewbacca! Go to his ammunition belt and bag, grab the spring hat and place it in a battle pose. This is the biggest and most fearsome (but still adorable) Wookiee LEGO® ever made! Add a great Wookiee to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with this highly constructible and highly articulable character of Chewbe\acca. At 30cm, Chewbecca features fur decoration, a detailed head, ammunition belt and removable purse and springball crossbow and additional ammunition. Young Wookiee warriors will love to recreate the heroic battles against iconic enemy characters.

As a side note, Rey definitely has flesh-colored upper arms, as well as a torso design similar to her 2016 counterpart. Chewbacca uses the kaiju claws in dark brown on his torso, and the Praetorian Guard has Skull Basher’s function.

2 Likes

saw the HD leaks, still think rey looks like she has a landing path on her forehead

the red guy also seems to have an interesting gear function
and it seems that he isnt as plain as I thought, he has printing on his lower arms, his chest and awesome texture on his face
and his shoulders seem yo be actually addons rather than an entire shell

1 Like

Yeah, even when I found the leaks, I was still a little uncertain about the guard; that said, he definitely looks a little better. Glad that I was able to help out; this is the first time that I’ve been the first to leak something.

1 Like

Just curious, can you name the website, or is that confidential?

I saw the system sets on Reddit, but there weren’t any constraction sets there.

there is a comment of a guy who has the bf pics on that topic

@Cocoa Nah, it was www.lekmer.dk

@Stuubh Did you try r/starwarsleaks? That’s where I posted them.

2 Likes

That, or what may look to be a Rahkshi function.

1 Like

Ah I see. I was looking in /r/LEGOleaks. I found them. These are all looking much better! I thought they all looked great to begin with, but the added bit of detail in these new images sells the sets even more. Looks like they did the trigger differently for Chewie in a way that doesn’t jut out, which is good. Rey’s head doesn’t look as bad in some of the pictures, but still odd. The guard looks a lot better. I’m interested to see how his function is built. All in all, fantastic. Can’t wait to get some of these.

1 Like

I never post in r/legoleaks, as they’re useless. And yeah, I agree that they’ve improved dramatically.

Not sure how they would incorporate an upper-body swinging function with the evidence of the back picture. Maybe I’m missing something; I’ve been pretty exhausted.

3 Likes

it is a rahkshii function, when one arm moves forward, the other moves back, it’s pretty straight forward, think of it as the wheels of a car, if you ever had this set

you’d know what Im taling about

1 Like

Well, one’s straight forward, the other is straight backward.

~W12~

6 Likes

That’s not what a Rahkshi function is. The upper torso isn’t rotating; it’s hinged shoulder mobility, introduced in constraction with Skull Basher.

1 Like

but skull basher didnt work exactly like that, the movement is pretty close to that of the rahkshi

Actually, Basher could do both – you could swing his arms individually by moving the button sideways rather than pushing it… Here’s the breakdown:

Skull Basher

*Arms both go forward
*Arms can also go forward individually.

Praetorian Guard

*Arms go forward individually
*Arms both go forward?

~W12~

Yeah, Skull Basher literally did work exactly like that. And it’s pretty much as close to a Rahkshi function as the Uniter waist function is.

I’m 99% sure that the guard figure’s shoulder shell is a two-part deal - the high-definition
images show a small gap between the raised add-on and the standard shell.

1 Like

I dont think so, you can only do one or the other