Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I prefer to call him “BB-H8.”

6 Likes

Its not grey, its silver, and yes we have gotten in it in a few sets since 2015, mainly rogue one and force awakens stuff.

I think you can rotate it like a tank turret

Huh? You mean, like a function? Or just manually?

manually, I mean that when you turn it it will have to look upwards

Alrighty; yeah, I agree. It’ll be intriguing to see.

As awkward as ever.

Not seeing anything incredibly wrong with that.

EDIT: If anyone wants pictures of Chewbacca, I have the set.

Looks like the Rogue One buildable figures are on deep clearance at Walmart. Wasn’t planning on getting Chirrut’s model but did anyway since it was $5.

[spoiler] Now I can build humorous Kevin Spacey mocs with his head.

[/spoiler]

10 Likes

So, some of the 2018 Constraction sets have been leaked; obviously, can share them on the board, but they’re out there.

1 Like

So the 2018 sets were leaked, and Darth Vader’s helmet can be removed! :scream:

Other than that, the sets are not too interesting, rather disappointing recolors and parts wise.

I like the smoother look the Vader has, though. But the legs look…questionable, to say the least.

1 Like

great, time to start another half-an-hour search for the leaks

welp nvm I just found them,
recolored jango fett
simplified darth vader (he looks pretty cool tho)
darth maul seems to have some interesting new parts tho

Nice! I guess that I was right in my prediction that the Han Solo sets (75535 and 75536) would launch with Darth Maul after DV and Boba Fett.

It appears as though Vader uses the wrap-around shell on his shins; not sure how much I like that, but it may change in the final sets. The feet are still the same old 2.0 feet, so that’s unfortunate, but Boba Fett look sufficiently different from Jango with a cape and the wrap-around shells on his thighs. Curious to see how this pans out.

Also, I got this in the mail.

4 Likes

Are you talking about the small image of Maul on the picture with Boba and Vader, or is there a separate image of Maul that I haven’t seen? if so, where did you find that image?

Im talking about the tiny picture, I think it has some new pieces on his upper arms, doesnt it look like that? he also seems to be wearing some kind of skirt

1 Like

I think I can see the skirt, but the image is too small for me to make out any new pieces.

That Chewbacca leg gap…

2 Likes

how tall is him? in cm

Well…

Yeah, I can kind of make out what looks like a new spiky piece on his upper arms, but that might be a recolor of the add-on that we’re seeing in the Praetorian Guard in a couple of weeks. It’s pretty tough to make anything out, for sure

Yeah… it isn’t close to as bad from straight on, but the photo was shot at a low angle and therefore runs a pretty poor image of his legs.

He is 30 cm., or ~12 inches tall.

8 Likes

he looks really cool from the front, not so much from the sides tho, can I get a picture of the back please?

1 Like