Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

So, I have a video review that I’m working on for YT, plus a pictorial review for the boards. Both will be up later today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

guess I’ll have to wait and find out later

I hope that’s alright, man; I’ve put a lot of time and effort into acquiring that set and getting the review done. It’ll be good.

As a side note, I found a slightly higher quality (and much larger) image of the buildable figures from the catalog. You can find it… uhh… I don’t know how to share this without a link… if anyone has any suggestions, just mention 'em.

Boba’s cape is ragged; he has 4M Metru Red CCBS shells, and one SWC pauldron add-on in Mata Red with a print; the other one is orange, and stands out pretty clearly from his grey and sand green chestplate. It looks as though his jetpack design is different from Jango’s.

Vader has a chain around his neck and two of the pauldron pieces in black attached to his shoulders in a similar style to Baze Malbus’s 2016 incarnation. He uses the shin piece on the backs of his upper and lower legs…

3 Likes

Just say which site it’s on so we can include the name in search keywords

exactly, give us some kind of tip

It’s on Instagram under the user “lego_peru”. His avatar is a transparent 2015 Mask of Fire. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

found it, boba fett is fighting the… what is it called, sarlacc

also, you are talking about some mata red things on boba fett, where? I can only see keetorange and what seems to be metru red

Yup, he’s fighting the sarlacc. As far as the Mata Red is concerned, I’m 95% sure that the pauldron on his left shoulder is said color, with a print.

okay is it just me, or does new vader look

weird

like his head is too big

4 Likes

his body armor is tiny I’ll give you that

2 Likes

Y’know, I’m with you as far as that one goes. He’s a bit of a bizarre set, as far as I can tell; almost as though he’s a typical constraction figure trying to be a titan. It doesn’t look like an instant buy, unlike 75533.

2 Likes

yeah I agree

it’s bizarre

then again this is a leaked image, things can easily be misconstrued

2 Likes

The new Vader has a gimmick that allows him to remove his helmet (eh, it was mention before) and reveal his face, likely the reason why it’s so large.

3 Likes

I can’t find any images of him anywhere. Is there some link you found?

Most of the original images have been taken down by now, but if you’re down with the idea of following some mildly complex instructions, I can point you in the right direction.

Just head toward the “legoleaks” subreddit, select the recent post on a retailer leak of 2018 Star Wars images, and look through the comments. You can hit Ctrl+F to search for a mirror under that term. I know that there’s one in there.

If that doesn’t work, I’d try a quick search on YouTube. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Ok.

So, I swear to whatever almighty power there is that none of these were “in stock” at all ten minutes ago…

As a heads-up, Rey still appears to be out of stock in all locations.

2 Likes

Unfortunately neither worked :frowning: Are there actual images though?

Yes, their are definitely images. That’s odd; it’s usually pretty easy to find them through YouTube. TLG has been more careful recently, though.

If you still want to see them, PM me and we will discuss.

1 Like

I think Maul has a new shoulder add on that looks like a cape/clothing with how it looks.

Also Darth Vader looks disgusting with those legs, why even do another version of him if the first one was already amazing.

3 Likes