not really

1 Like

Well you are totally entitled to your wrong opinion. :blush:

3 Likes

so did you from my perspective

1 Like

ding dong your opinion is wrong

6 Likes

Anywho I find it amusing that Disney is only now trying to take down images related to sets that were released before sept 1st…ya know less than a week before the date instead of three weeks before, when it mattered.

Bullying consumers like Jang and J2G is not good for Disney and Lego.

I dont think lego cares, it’s disney who wants them to take down the pics

darth vader is a bad set, deal with it

1 Like

Genuine mode
I would appreciate if you tell us why he is bad, as it would help us understand your view and possibly if we agree with certain decisions not being the best when it comes to the construction of the set, thank you in advance.

I mean I have issues with it, no set is perfect, thats why we mod sets anywho.

legs way too long and skinny
chubby body and what even is that build? I guess people enjoy technic builds, but come on, the heck is that
arms way too long

1 Like

Okey I can see why that would be an issue. His torso was rather too complex for what can be seen as just for the sake of complexity.

My issue is also the pricing cause of it, but from the looks of the box size of the second version, the pricing of the two might be very similar but the overal visual feel of both will be interpreted differently.

But hey, people now have a burned human head option for ther dark and edgy mocs, so there is a potential positive out of it.

Just wish we got some other characters that werent already made…like some alien humanoids or more robots.

1 Like

Why Oh why did they have to print that size 4 red shell.

1 Like

I mean, would you have rather had stickers? The printing is necessary to conform to TLG’s standards for accuracy to the source material with SWC sets

Not sure if anyone has 75529 yet, but I will have a review up for it in a few hours…

1 Like

Definitely.

2 Likes

I can see that. To each his (or her) own, y’know. I wasn’t trying to be derisive there,

2 Likes

I know that. IMO, while stickers may peel easy on shells, the piece, unprinted, is much more useful.

3 Likes

There are ways to remove printing…

Yeah, but it can take a long time.

Why hasnt disney reintroduced Marvel ultra builds yet, we need more colors.

1 Like

Not necessarily. If you take some less rough sandpaper, wet it, and rub a printed part, the paint comes off. I’ve tried it, and it works like a charm. Either way, you can get some great dark brown brown ccbs parts in that Chewie set.

1 Like

I NEED a CCBS Spider-Man

4 Likes

heheh… bootlegs got you covered

there is also classic spiderman amd iron spiderman