Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I’d’vde preferred Dark Brown myself, since we already have a lot of brown from Bionicle and Dark Brown’s not so common. But more brown is nice too.

~W12~

1 Like

True point there, But that’s also the reason I’m happy to have this shade of Brown.

If you look closely at the Elite Praetorian Guard, it has hordika necks recoloured in red. I also think this might be the first time this piece has been recoloured from grey. I NEED IT![quote=“Asriel, post:1405, topic:6922, full:true”]
old news
[/quote]

Danggit , I was so happy with that find.

old news

Yup; he’s reddish brown, with an earth orange bag and bandolier. I’ve had a detailed review up on my channel for a couple of days, if anyone’s interested.

People. Pictures. Post them. Of the Sets. Plox.

Hey, man. You can find images very easily online.

Nope. Cant, wouldnt be asking if there was.

Alright; uh, sorry that you can’t find them. I’ve seen them pretty clearly on YouTube and such (including on my own channel), but I’m a little busy right now. Just a moment.

2 Likes

Well you do have the Chewy review up so I can examine him closer. Has anyone found the Preatorian Guard review somewhere or an article review? Its almost impossible to find stuff through mobile, let alone load it all how old my device is.

1 Like

Just got these two.

The guard is awesome. I absolutely love it.

I don’t like Phasma that much. She suffers from a gappy build, an inverted cape, and the helmet is too battle damaged compared to the shiny clean looking armor.

5 Likes

The 4M print looks really good, despite making the part not as usable.

Yes; here is the Chewbacca review in question.

Quite honestly, I owe you an apology for being so rude in my response as to how you could track down images. So far, I’ve been very, very busy today; if I need to respond to a fellow in a rush, I’ll do my best to be understanding.

A thorough review of 75529 - Elite Praetorian Guard will be open for viewing soon; until then, here are a few photos of the Pilot and Rey.

Solid sets, man. What do you think of Phasma’s cape?

2 Likes

well I already have in mind an use for them
clue: Shao Jun

1 Like

Alright then. Not sure what that sort of thing is, but…

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t access the photos. It just redirects me to my Drive account.

Should be fixed now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you, for some reason, it’s still not working for me.

1 Like

Weird. Does this work?.

1 Like