Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Okey showing that Preatorian Guard in real light makes him actually look way better than expected and shown on the box art.

Didnt mention he looks like a Catholic Vatican clergy with that reat and head shapping.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

I need the shells on that red guard

Seriously, this is the best thing that TLG has ever done for SWC.

4 Likes

why is the pilot holding his gun like that

I don’t know; which of the images are you referring to?

If anyone is interested, here is the skeleton of 75529:

Additionally, here’s a short look at the range of motion on its function.

EDIT: Bizarrely, TLG is actually promoting the buildable figures.

5 Likes

so, the upper arms, are they two separate pieces or are they just one?

it’s an armor add-on on a 4 long ccbs shell

1 Like

Wonder if they will ever use that piece again. Seems rather specific to this kind of set.

I do wish thy made it in black, gold, and silver so I can use on other MOCs that dont use Red in their color scheme.

1 Like

It’s a 5M long shell, but yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

can I get a picture of the inside of the addon piece?

Not a problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I want to see a Samurai Moc that uses both that new piece and Ekimus sholder add on.

2 Likes

From what could be made out from the 2018 leaks, I’d take a stab in the dark and say, with a bit of hope, that we’ll get that add-on in black with the Maul set. It looks like it could pass for purposely folded robes.

5 Likes

So, a certain 2018 constraction set is listed online - LEGO 75536. We can’t extract too much info from this, but we know its price - 29.99€ or 29.99 USD, as the pricing on said site for the set in question is consistent with its pricing for past constraction sets for which we know the MSRP.

EDIT: I have significant reason to believe that 75536 is a co-pack with multiple figures, as it is listed as such on the “BabyBrick” retailer page. I’m not going to link to it, but you should be able to find it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is anyone else finding the SWC sets coming with odd extra pieces? My Chewbacca had an extra bandolier, and Rey had an extra lightsaber.

~W12~

3 Likes

huh, that extra bandolier might come in handy, as for Rey, is it the same color as the one she officially comes with?

when will we get a purple lightsaber

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve never heard of getting extras of the bandoliers. But I believe all the sets with lightsabers come with an extra hilt.

He’s talking about an entire lightsaber; I have one as well. The bandolier is also included as an additional part in every copy of 75530.

1 Like

My Darth Vader came with two capes, the Rey I bought came with an extra cloth piece as well. Certain systems sets with thin plastic pieces like wings or tarps, have come with extras consistently.

2 Likes