Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I hope Maul’s face isn’t this bad

I’d like to say yes.

1 Like

I mean, it’s a little smaller, at least. As others have said, it’s pretty hard to tell from the leaks - it’s clear that his torso retains some degree of unconventional building, as there’s a 4 or 5M shell near the lower part of his torso; however, yeah, I completely agree that it’s a real disappointment in general.

EDIT: Straight from le Francais :slight_smile:

75533 Boba Fett Place the Boba Fett bounty hunter in a fighting pose and get into action! Adjust its antenna and orient it downward to target its prey. Weapon the sniper rifle, then fly into the air with its powerful jet pack with built-in missile launcher.

75534 Darth Vader Reign over the galaxy with Darth Vader! Put on his cape and grab his red lightsaber. Then place him in a fighting pose and turn the wheel to move his arms. Once victory is gained, remove the helmet from the Dark Lord to reveal his scary face!

Still waiting on Darth Maul… hopefully that helps. Cheers, folks!

2 Likes

I’m not too surprised that Vader has a gear function this time, especially since he uses a standard torso part this time 'round.

2 Likes

The leaks already appeared? Where can I see them?

You can see them in all of the usual places; the ones that I was referring to “happened” about three months ago.

Like…where?

Well, they’re all basically taken down at this point, because the images were publicized three months ago… you can find decently high-res copies on YouTube. I mean, I can’t link to them; apologies for the issue.

1 Like

Link them, please!

Sorry. We’re not allowed to.

1 Like

What? Why?

We’re not allowed to post leaked images. I’m not going to clutter up this thread any further on that tangent.

If you really want to find them, you will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… Yes, I forgot. OK…
Update: I saw them.
So none of them don’t impress me. I mean, at least not now, because they are just some leaks. Boba Fett looks decent, and Dark Vader looks exactly the same, but smaller and with some newer pieces. I still don’t understand why they made a second one. And Darth Maul seems to be just a Luke Skywalker figure with newer pieces, a different Light Saber and a new head. And I think I can say for now that his head will be as horrible as the human heads…

1 Like

Well, you really can’t say a lot about Maul with those images, because they end up being so low-res…

Otherwise, however, I’d agree with your thoughts.

1 Like

I really hoped that Vader will be a Force Ghost, or in the transformation process.

I doubt our dreams of trans shells in SW will ever come true.

4 Likes

Also a completely transparent constraction figure is a little unrealistic.

3 Likes

It could have only some transparent pieces, like the shells and the head.

1 Like

So, I’m looking back at the non-compressed duplicates of the images from the retailer catalog, and I’m 99% sure that Vader is standing in the Tantive IV from the classic A New Hope. Take a look at the railing by his feet, the smoke, and the hatch behind him. That’s not Bespin, the Death Star, or Mustafar.

1 Like

So what?