Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Credit to @Bigthwomp:

TLDR; no custom torso, but a lot of small pieces that add to complexity

12 Likes

Is there someone, who got both Vaders and would like to share a picture of them side by side:)

This gallery has got a picture like that.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Wow, the new one’s proportions look so much better!

Oh what this?

He doesn’t mention the price-per-part ratio, but he appreciate the appearance and claim to get bored of the dull CCBS build (by that, I mean a basic humanoid figure that uses the normal CCBS frame and exposed flesh faces rather something unique like 2015 Darth Vader). :tuma:

5 Likes

I noticed he never did the Rogue One wave two figures. I bet that’s why.[quote=“Square, post:1590, topic:6922”]
bored of the dull CCBS build
[/quote]

4 Likes

Can you blame him. There is nothing interesting about starwars constraction.

7 Likes

So there’s catalog leaks of two summer sets, and holy cow. There’s a super battle droid, which is okay. But, the real impressive one is a 501st Troopsr and AT-RT (similar to the Scout Speeder from last year). Can’t wait!

4 Likes

If it’s a full-on ATRT, then it’s going to be massive…and extremely expensive.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look too big. I’d say it’ll probably be the same price as the Speeder was.

1 Like

Meh… the only exciting thing I see is the blue shoulder pads and technic plates on the vehicle. BUT, it is interesting that we’re getting 7 sets this year, rather than the usual 6. Maybe that means SWC is doing well?

~W12~

1 Like

I think it is. Besides Baze and Chirrut, a lot of the places I’ve been to are in very limited supply of them.

Sorry for the delay, folks. My package containung 75533 was delayed, and I’ve been with family all week. Should be nice to see how Boba looks next to Jango soon.

3 Likes

So the ATRT is going to be this in Constraction scale, but the images show that the craft itself, compared to the clone, is much smaller then this one.

The AT-RT in that set is over scaled by a lot. Here’s a pic of one with a pilot for comparison:

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. The Constraction one is much more accurate in size, from what I can see.

2 Likes

where does people even get those leaks from, I can’t ever find them

oh found it, I don’t know, it seems fake to me, because you can’t even see the legs of the AT-RT on the box

I could be wrong tho probably

It doesn’t look fake. Usually fake leaks are a box image with nothing else, and it’s usually almost complete. This leak is extremely preliminary, and much clearer then fake ones. Also there is a new mold, which is almost never seen in fake leaks. These leaks are straight from a catalog as well. We’ve seen the same sort of thing every year. So seems legit to me.

I think Meso is usually the one who finds leaks, actually.

Or the legs of the Super BaD. Maybe preliminary boxart?

~W12~

2 Likes