Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

He actually mention the constraction price increase in this video. :earth_americas:

2 Likes

The battle droid looks fake to me. The body looks like a single piece and I think that Lego wouldn’t do that.
The AT-RT would be amazing but it looks very strange.
But the pictures I saw weren’t from a catalog. So I could be wrong.

nobody is going to talk about the super battle droid?

which legs don’t appear on the box either, I see a pattern

also it seems to have the uniter waist fuction

I think it’s 2 actually, the head seems to overlap the body tho

1 Like

Both are real, and due out in August. I can’t back my claim up without posting images, but I can confidently say that they will be coming.

4 Likes

Ha ha, back in the olden days. I’ve hung up my hat unfortunately, but I do miss those days. ;_;

I also find it questionable how Jang takes issue with the Darth Vader figure in comparison to his prior iteration when he features more large pieces than the prior Vader, TWO cloth elements, and the two-part head, plus his massive size. The size alone puts him on equal footing with Grievous who had a $35 price tag, and all of those aforementioned attributes more than equate to the $5 increase in today’s climate.

You can talk about how constraction IN GENERAL is too expensive these days, and I would be inclined to agree with you, but I don’t believe this particular figure to be egregious in its pricing in comparison to what’s out there. I also get hilarious flashbacks to when he defended the re-released Death Star (with some very logical observations); I fail to see how this is any worse.

-Mesonak

7 Likes

That’s because it isn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t wait for the super battle droid, especially if they release it in medium blue. If it comes in gunmetal, I probably won’t bother.

yeah… it’s probably going to be gunmetal

I would preffer if it came in metallic sand blue really

also, can anyone see what the lower arm is? I can’t tell if it comes with a new hand mold, or an entire lower arm mold

1 Like

The lower arm looks like a brick-built arm, but I’m not quite sure.

2 Likes

oh… OHHHHHH, you may be right, it does seem like it’s brickbuilt, with… exo force fingers?

1 Like

I dunno about the arms, but I assume they might create a new mold somewhere since he old hf hands don’t fit in that well with the super battle droid. Either that or brick-built, like you guys suggested.

As for the color, I’m pretty sure it’s gunmetal. RIP

1 Like

Not really interested in a sbd, I’d be all over a droideka or a regular Roger Roger though.

Darth Maul isn’t getting much attention.
#####Would somebody “accidentally” let me know where I can find these leaks?

1 Like

You can find them easily on youtube.

1 Like

Or you could go on Instagram and search #legoleaks. You will likely find them there.

Would you happen to accidentally have a Discord account?

1 Like

there are no pictures of darth maul right? only that one that came under boba fett’s page

Well, I should be able to build 75533 in the nect couple of days…

Huh?

I shared a low-quality prelim of Maul, unless that’s what you were referring to.

so are we all looking at a blurry picture with a white figure sitting in a blue thingy?

@Azani is there a new picture of Maul?

haven’t seen that one yet.

1 Like

and a gunmetal dude, yeah

maybe? I remember there was a picture of Boba Fett flying and a picture of darth maul’s box on the bottom right

2 Likes