LEGO Star Wars Topic

Yeah… they should’ve just put in a palm tree or 2 instead. By the way these now taken down pics are from the same guy who found the catalog with next year’s Ninjago, Nexo Knights, and Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter images. He also found a legit early Moroff figure. I believe I named him in this topic already.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Heh.
I use bomb squad troopers for other stuff, since they don’t have the specific bomb squad insignia, just the coloration. I also really like the helmet design, so I used it on my Clone Trooper Sig fig.
But yeah, it doesn’t make much sense.
(And I still wish they had released more ARC Troopers…)

2 Likes

They should’ve made ARC Trooper Colt. He has the same coloration as the one they made, Hammer. Colt was in both Kamino episodes with a decent amount of dialogue and is part of one of the most disturbing SW moments since the Luke/Leia kiss. Hammer raised his hand for half a second.

2 Likes

Yeah…
I mean, Fives and Echo would’ve been great in a Citadel set, but that’s really unrealistic.

1 Like

Well, sadly Saesee Tiin’s Jedi Starfighter was the closest we got to a Citadel set. If they included Fives, Osi Sobeck, a commando droid, a crab droid, and 2 STAPs, I would’ve been happy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that set.
But it really didn’t do much for me.
(I modified it, but that’s another story)

1 Like

So here’s that leaked Moroff figure for Rogue One that’s coming this winter in the Y-Wing Fighter. You may be skeptical, but this looks pretty dang legit.

@legomaster1378 Actually, it might not be a one piece baseplate. It could be brick built.

2 Likes

8 figures and two mini-builds in a Jedi Starfighter set? That’s a bit of a stretch, no?

Looks snazzy!

That… sounds really new and interesting.

3 Likes

Well by brick-built, I mean like the baseplate for the Winter Cottage.

Bruh. Added to the minifigures in the original set, that’s 6, not 8. And the crab droid is made up of as many parts as a sniper droideka, which wasn’t considered a minifigure.

1 Like

Oh. I automatically added two battle droids from the STAPs (in retrospect, I see how they’d be manned by Sobeck and the Commando Droid).

Yeah, those are always iffy in terms of classification.

3 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t mind not having Sobeck, odd as it seems.
He scared me as a kid.
As for Echo minifigures, I’m just gonna get a third party one.

2 Likes

Should try Clone Army Customs, though it’ll cost about $35.

It’s a lot better then it was. He used to have to charge 50+ (for an inferior-quality decaled figure) due to crazy demand.

1 Like

To me the Death Star upgrade’s price jump is not justified and it was an overall disappointing reveal. I’d hoped for it to include at least a quarter of the sphere surroundings - instead its just open like the other.

Always prefer the older Vader helmet, the new one just doesn’t look menacing;

• The helmet is too large,
  • It is constantly looking upwards
  • The helmet looks like its frowning constantly

Honestly this is the only aspect that interests me - would work well with the GOTG 2 Lego sets if we don’t get the space beast included in those sets.

http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/guardians-galaxy-2-monster-concept-art.jpg

2 Likes

That’s where I always go.

1 Like

Clone Army Customs just released their third wave of custom-moulded Star Wars weapons. What do you guys think?

That PLX rocket launcher is sweet and I’m really digging the imperial sniper rifle. I’m not sure about most of the others though. A lot of them seem to pale in comparison with their BrickArms competitors (CAC does have a much better selection though).

:

6 Likes

If I bought custom stuff, this would probably be my first purchase. The DL-18 is my favorite blaster pistol after all.

3 Likes

Well, they aren’t perfect, but they are a lot better, and the Westars look good. I’ll probably get a few of both.

What are a lot better?

Indeed (I’m not a big fan of the muzzles though).

They’re more detailed than the last wave they released, at least I think.

I see what you mean, but it’s certainly far closer than anything official from LEGO. I do think the gap at the front should be smaller, for sure.

1 Like