LEGO Unikitty Show

Now that I think about it, this show could be trying to prep people into reminding them of the cast for The Lego Movie 2.

4 Likes

A show about Lego, I don’t think we’ve seen that before…

What LEGO connection?

We have unikity, some unipuppy, Brown Blake, and axl-guy, and not one of them looks anything like LEGO. I wouldn’t even know this was lego if it weren’t for Unikitty, and even then I question if it isn’t some coincidental look-alike.

Someone, quick, try to build Axl-dude. I want to see what that looks like in actual LeGo.

Are we sure this is real?

~W12~

2 Likes

Just2Good made a video about it on his channel and it got repealed by Warner Bros. For Copyright reasons.
It’s not even on his channel, anymore.

So, yes. I’d bet that it is real.

Mixels is baaack!

Really, this may be the Hero Factory of Mixels!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

4 Likes

Unikitty Set line confirmed!!!

Unikitty Show if successful may have her very own sipoff movie…or maybe some of these characters from the show may end up in The Lego Movie 2 as ether cameos or new Side Characters.

Unikitty may as well bridge the large gap between the friends girl fans and the system boy fans, truly the Avatar that will save this world…or it will all burn in a giant plastic fire, so ether way its gonna be entertaining.

2 Likes

That would smell pretty awful.

1 Like

As any horrible idea would.

No I mean, plastic being melted is literally toxic and smells awful. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bullcrud, I smell great.

It’s April Fools Lego…

Where’s the confirmation this isn’t happening??!?!

2 Likes

Everything isAwesome? If this show sucks, then everything isn’t awesome.

1 Like

Cartoon Network Unikitty

Shall we scream why?

1 Like

I hope this is a quality show.

This better be a quality show.

9 Likes

It will probably be excessive randomness and positivity

So no quality.

1 Like

The art style looks cute tho

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HarleyHuangWoot/status/921927580541796353

Were getting a teaser video later this month.

5 Likes

[quote]We do get Unikity sets. There are around 7-8 sets.

What I remember I saw are a bike for the dog character, a big playset castle and some other small scenery playsets.[/quote]

If there’s a castle, and if the dog has a bike…could it be? :thinking:

1 Like

the clip from the halloween episode:

and the intro:

Thoughts?

i personally found Unikitty so adorrable i had to laugh. Her face near the end of the video after opening the box was my favorite.

oh, and Babymetal are the creators of the Intro theme. Lots of people in the comments in these videos make a big deal out of it.

6 Likes